Pete Moore Volkswagen

Kim Gilbert

Kyle Prell, Sales Associate, Pete Moore Volkswagen

Kyle Prell

M. Cornell "CJ" Jenkins Sr., Sales Associate, Pete Moore Volkswagen

M. Cornell "CJ" Jenkins Sr.

November 13, 2017

"Great no pressure sale"

- Kyle

Mark did an outstanding job of accommodating me. I was unsure of what type of car to get as a commuter car. I had a few cars in mind from the dealer website and while test driving those he looked for anything else in the price range i was looking for. He gave great advice but was not pushy or in a hurry. He genuinely seemed interested in what I wanted and not just another quick sale. Buying from Mark and Dan was a great experience that I will repeat in the future!

Mark Torelli

November 09, 2017

"Enjoyed working with Kyle Prell!"

- thunt

We are pleased with our new Mitsubishi Mirage G4. Kyle Prell was very helpful in finding the car that fit our needs in our price range. The purchase process was easy. We are definitely recommending our friends to check them out!

November 05, 2017

"Recent purchase of 2017 VW Golf sport wagon"

- Pcabauatan

I liked this dealership because they were not high pressure. I Have not purchased a new car in 15 years -always bought a good used car. But... I was researching this model VW and test drove this one. My husband and I waited about three days before following up with the dealer. All in all very happy with my new car and the team at Pete Moore.

David Swartout