Peters Honda of Nashua

Kim Richards, Honda Product Specialist, Peters Honda of Nashua

Kim Richards

Honda Product Specialist

November 20, 2017

"NH to FL - yes, really!"

- RKJT

We cannot say enough about Alex Gindi!!! She went WAY above and beyond her job scope when we purchased a Toyota Prius for our son whose car was totaled when he got rear-ended at a stoplight on his way home from college. We live in FL and wanted to find him the exact same car that had gotten totaled just one month prior. Peters Honda of Nashua had it... even in the same color! We first spoke with Mike Ferris, who kindly and professionally answered all of our questions and made the sale with us. Our sale was then handed over to Alex Gindi, who made sure that every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed at every step of the state-to-state transaction. Her communication skills and customer service are the best we have ever experienced. The paperwork arrived overnight. Communication was perfect every step of the way. Alex made the out-of-state sale perfect. It is very scary purchasing a car "sight-unseen" and over 1300 miles away. We hired a professional shipping company to deliver the car to us. Here is where Alex blessed us beyond belief. The shipping company was scheduled to be at the dealer to pick up the car on a Thursday. Both Alex and Mike (the only two people we had been dealing with) had Thursday off that week. Since I had been communicating with Alex every step of the way, I was very uneasy about having another person meet the driver to do all of the necessary paperwork and photo document the car as it loaded on the shipping truck. Get this!!! ALEX PERSONALLY WENT IN ON HER DAY OFF TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING FOR US!!! When Alex told me that she had called the driver and set up a meeting time on her day off, I couldn't believe it! On shipping day, I received two emails from Alex with several photos of the car prior, during, and after loading on the shipping truck. I also received a photo of the bill of lading. Now, THAT is what you call GREAT customer service!!! The car arrived only 3 days after it was picked up at the dealer. My son now has a very safe Toyota Prius once again. THANK YOU, ALEX GINDI for being the SELF-LESS, AMAZING, CARING, and PROFESSIONAL person you truly are! We cannot express how thankful and grateful we are for all that you did for us. We highly recommend this dealership, Mike Ferris, and especially, Alex Gindi!

Alex Gindi
Other Employees : Mike Ferris

November 16, 2017

"Great service, very friendly and helpful"

- Mollygardner

I had a great experience at Peters Honda! I worked with Kim and she was so friendly and helped me so much! Thanks to her, I now drive a safe and affordable car!

Kim Richards

November 14, 2017

"Amazing service"

- Prasad

I bought a Van from this dealer and Ron Harrison was the sales person and he was the best I have ever had. Very friendly. I have been to other dealers and things never went well at all. I highly recommend Ron to everyone. This dealer beats/match the prices from other dealers. And finance team also very helpful and they found me better rate than my bank.

Pam Crocker