Peters Honda of Nashua

Matt Atherton

September 19, 2018

"Seamless experience"

- tc007

From arranging the schedule to driving away afterwards, the whole experience was smooth and without any issues. Paul explained everything the service technicians found and I told him to go ahead with the recommended repairs. My 2010 Honda Fit is as good as new -- Thank you sincerely, Tony Chalder.

Paul, service representative

September 18, 2018

"new car"

- joyce

Brianna was the best to work with . Very knowledgeable friendly and explain everything to me. I know that I'm in good hands.I'll be back to buy my next car.

Brianna Yeaton-Mudau

September 18, 2018

"Happy but sometimes I am disappointed"

- cathleen49

I am happy with the dealership but have had two stupid incidents one was rectified after I had a fit and the other happened yesterday. Went in to have oil and filter done plus to remove the car bra. Told me the removal would be 35.00 fine they recommended cabin filter and engine air filter all fine. They wash my car nice thing to do but they wash it with the car bra on. Really stupid thing to do. I.bought from the best Honda dealership and probably the most expensive dealership so I do not expect stupid things being done.