Peters Honda of Nashua

Matt Atherton

Wayne Laverdiere, Finance Manager, Peters Honda of Nashua

Wayne Laverdiere

June 24, 2018

"Great people to deal with. "

- Sharron Small

Joe Orlando & Kyle the business manager really went to bat for me. I had extenuating circumstances & they were able to work a deal with Honda to get me financing.

Joe Orlando
Kyle Willett
Other Employees : There was a man named Joe who helped me to install the remote start.

"Excellent"

- rlock1hart

Excellent work and customer service. Reasonable pricing and the work was done in a timely fashion. I would definitely bring my vehicle back. I would recommend Peters to my friends.

Lisa Foley

"Perfect!"

- Jen W

Even though there is another Honda Dealership 5 mins from my house, I went to Peters based on recommendations. Definitely worth the trip. Alex was professional and extremely helpful. She took the time to understand what I was looking for and went above and beyond to help me meet my goals. I would highly recommend Alex and Peters Honda to anyone.

Alex Gindi