Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Eric Vatne

October 12, 2017

"Test drove Odyssey "

- Jenn123

We are planning on coming back to purchase. Had to leave prior due to work emergency.Also waiting for check from insurance company for our totaled Odyssey.

Manny Collantes

October 02, 2017

"Went in for oil change and came out with new car"

- cars1

Have been getting my old CRV serviced here after bad experiences at another Honda dealership. Was thinking about doing a trade in some time soon. Brought old car in for oil change and was directed to David Ball when I said I wanted some info on new model. Very pleased with service, took test drive and ran numbers for buying. Decided to purchase that day. Since a new car purchase is no longer just handing over the keys; he sat with me in car to sync phone, set options and review many features of car. With all the new features, there was one I couldn't find again and he happily guided me over the phone. Have been pleased with service I had received the past 6 years and knew I would be purchasing a new car here when I was ready.

David Ball

September 25, 2017

"I went to look and i purchased."

- JeffFaFA

The Sales person went over all the details, he answered all of my many questions. I liked the car and agreed with the price and purchased it.

Joseph A.. Finocchio