Plaza BMW

119 Reviews of Plaza BMW

December 21, 2018

"Thank you Ivan "

- Calvinwsmith

I wanted to express my thanks to Ivan Krnjic. I came in for a license plate mounting bracket install without an appointment. I figured I’d be told to get a service appointment and come back. Instead he personally took my car in to get it taken care of and then had the car washed and dried. I’m very impressed with the level of service that starts with management at Plaza.

Ivan Krnjic
Dec 24, 2018 -

Plaza BMW responded

Thank you Calvin, reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and we're always happy to go above and beyond to show our customers we truly care. When you're back for service make sure to check our specials page beforehand for some additional savings. We look forward to seeing you again soon. - Ivan Krnjic, Service Manager.

December 20, 2018

"Kent is great!"

- Calvinwsmith

You will not go wrong if you go with Kent Kolemainen as your sales professional. From the moment my wife and I walked in we felt welcome. Kent set us up with three test drives of various models, on a very busy day I might add, and explained everything we needed to know. We were so pleased we ordered two new X3s. He walked with us through the entire process and put up with our many texts, emails and phone calls. Well after the sale he still attends to our questions. We never would have purchased the cars with such confidence and ease without Kent's help. Much appreciated!

Eric Fultz
Kent Kolemainen
Travis Gude
Dec 21, 2018 -

Plaza BMW responded

vReviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We are truly glad to hear you had such a pleasurable experience and we hope to see you again soon! - Ed Collinet, General Manager

October 20, 2018

"Not Open During Published Hours - Stranded Dead Battery"

- X5

My battery died, and after AAA jumped it, I was told the battery replacement needed to be done at BMW Service Center to pair it to my car. Fortunately Plaza BMW Service is supposed to be open till 5PM on Saturday per their website and signs outside the service door, but they were not open and everyone in Service was gone. You would think Sales would see the opportunity to provide good support by providing a test drive car until Service returned to replace my battery, but everyone there was far less than helpful or friendly. I’m close to trading in my car, and now am 100% sure it won’t be at Plaza BMW. Looking forward to my new Tesla.

Plaza BMW responded

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frustration that you may have incurred with us. It disappoints me to hear about your experience and your dissatisfaction. Please give me a call at 314-635-9372, so we can discuss this in further detail. – Ivan Krnjic, Service Manager

October 19, 2018

"He was very professional and knowledgeable "

- Lucyware

The best experience I have had and brought several car from him. When ever I come into the dealership he always willing to assist me.

Other Employees : Lucas Hart

Plaza BMW responded

Thank you for the five stars and compliments to our staff. It is excellent to hear that we could make such a positive impression on you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 17, 2018

"I felt as though my salesman knew just what I wanted in a BW"

- Troupe33

I feel it's important to let a person know how much their appreciated , when their Helpful and Knowledgeable about something that a game changer in your life.

Plaza BMW responded

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

October 13, 2018

"Just what I was looking for"

- Sh012abeemerfan

I had a great experience at plaza bmw. Previously i was on a lease from out of town and I was fearful about what to do as far as my next car. I went to several nearby dealerships and then ended up at plaza bmw where Brandon pittman pointed me to the right direction giving me option for certified preowned and lease. Negotiating a deal is as always a difficult ordeal, but I ended up getting a cpo 4series coupe with configuration of what I wanted and even more. There were some minor defects in the car like a disconnected fuel lid, but they are doing the courtesy of fixing so that I can drive around with what looks like a pretty fresh new car.

Brandon Pittman
John Williams
Andrew LeBlanc

Plaza BMW responded

Thank you for putting your trust in Plaza BMW. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Nov 28, 2018 -

October 10, 2018

"Orson was very professional and thorough"

- TopMan2002

My sales experience with my sales person was very personal and time efficient. Would recommend Orson for his product knowledge and his honesty through the sale.

October 10, 2018

" Respect Knowledgeable No pressure"

- Rick1957

Orson was my sale person. Very knowledgeable respectful no pressure. Talk about all 7 series test drive the one I was interested in. Love it

Orson Guyton
Other Employees : Morgan The service advisor who introduced me to my sales person

"Refreshing "

- Im2tuf

A past customer of West County BMW, it was refreshing to actually experience "service" again! I felt like a valued customer again. I will be returning.

Plaza BMW responded

Thank you for sharing! Plaza BMW has the best service technicians around and I take a lot of pride in their work. We appreciate your business and welcome any questions or concerns you may have in the future. - Ivan Krnjic, Service Manager

October 05, 2018

"Satisfied! "

- A Collins

I went in to Plaza BMW to test drive an Audi Q7 and left with the BMW X5! Thanks, Carl Downey, I truly am satisfied!

Carl Downey