Plaza BMW

Kent Kolemainen

December 21, 2018

"Thank you Ivan "

- Calvinwsmith

I wanted to express my thanks to Ivan Krnjic. I came in for a license plate mounting bracket install without an appointment. I figured I’d be told to get a service appointment and come back. Instead he personally took my car in to get it taken care of and then had the car washed and dried. I’m very impressed with the level of service that starts with management at Plaza.

Ivan Krnjic

December 20, 2018

"Kent is great!"

- Calvinwsmith

You will not go wrong if you go with Kent Kolemainen as your sales professional. From the moment my wife and I walked in we felt welcome. Kent set us up with three test drives of various models, on a very busy day I might add, and explained everything we needed to know. We were so pleased we ordered two new X3s. He walked with us through the entire process and put up with our many texts, emails and phone calls. Well after the sale he still attends to our questions. We never would have purchased the cars with such confidence and ease without Kent's help. Much appreciated!

Eric Fultz
Kent Kolemainen
Travis Gude

October 20, 2018

"Not Open During Published Hours - Stranded Dead Battery"

- X5

My battery died, and after AAA jumped it, I was told the battery replacement needed to be done at BMW Service Center to pair it to my car. Fortunately Plaza BMW Service is supposed to be open till 5PM on Saturday per their website and signs outside the service door, but they were not open and everyone in Service was gone. You would think Sales would see the opportunity to provide good support by providing a test drive car until Service returned to replace my battery, but everyone there was far less than helpful or friendly. I’m close to trading in my car, and now am 100% sure it won’t be at Plaza BMW. Looking forward to my new Tesla.

Used 2016 BMW X5, $39999