Plaza BMW

Andrew LeBlanc, Delivery Specialist / BMW Genius, Plaza BMW

Andrew LeBlanc

Delivery Specialist / BMW Genius

October 20, 2018

"Not Open During Published Hours - Stranded Dead Battery"

- X5

My battery died, and after AAA jumped it, I was told the battery replacement needed to be done at BMW Service Center to pair it to my car. Fortunately Plaza BMW Service is supposed to be open till 5PM on Saturday per their website and signs outside the service door, but they were not open and everyone in Service was gone. You would think Sales would see the opportunity to provide good support by providing a test drive car until Service returned to replace my battery, but everyone there was far less than helpful or friendly. I’m close to trading in my car, and now am 100% sure it won’t be at Plaza BMW. Looking forward to my new Tesla.

October 19, 2018

"He was very professional and knowledgeable "

- Lucyware

The best experience I have had and brought several car from him. When ever I come into the dealership he always willing to assist me.

Other Employees : Lucas Hart

October 17, 2018

"I felt as though my salesman knew just what I wanted in a BW"

- Troupe33

I feel it's important to let a person know how much their appreciated , when their Helpful and Knowledgeable about something that a game changer in your life.

Used 2015 BMW 7 Series, $37000