Porsche Princeton

Gary Lam, Porsche Sales Consultant, Porsche Princeton

Gary Lam

Porsche Sales Consultant

July 06, 2018

"Service that reflects The Brand"

- jdstein11

I had to bring in my 6-week-old 2018 718 Boxster to resolve a warning message and met Brett, who more than being focused on addressing my needs, talked to me about the Porsche brand and what it represents, and how Porsche has evolved with the changing expectations of the luxury car price point consumers. He arranged a loaner so I could focus on my life, rather than worrying how I would rearrange logistics without the use of my new baby, and when the part my Boxster needed proved challenging to acquire, he regularly communicated updates and reassured me I could use the loaner as long as I needed. Incidentally, the 2019 Panamera has now become my wife’s favorite car, not limited to Porsche! Even though I didn’t purchase my car from Princeton Porsche, they - and specifically Brett - treated me as a valued member of the family and sent me home with a fully restored car and confidence that when I need future service on my treasured car that they will be the dealer to which I turn for help.

Brett Tokar

July 03, 2018

"Great service and detailed, timely transfer"

- Loretta

Christine and her team took care in all the details of the transfer of my trade-in and subsequent lease. Timely, efficient and detailed. Carlos painstakingly and with a smile reviewed all the car's capabilities in detail and answered all my questions (some before even asking! )

Christine Terracciano
Alan Causing
Other Employees : Loretta Hutchinson

July 01, 2018

"Helpful and friendly staff"

- Bhavya and Riddhi Shah

The staff worked very hard to make our experience memorable and smooth. Loved the enthusiasm that was shared for our new vehicle. The staff was equally excited about our new Porsche and kept us updated about the delivery of our car.

David DiBernardo