Porsche Princeton

Porsche Sales Consultant

December 15, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- bzucker

We bought our Macan at Porsche Princeton and had a wonderful experience. We just had it in for its first scheduled service (complimentary) and learned that their service department matches the excellence of the sales department. We live about a half hour from the the dealership. They picked up the Macan, left a loaner and returned the Macan the same day. After the initial inspection, the technician called to let us know the vehicle was thoroughly checked and to make sure that we didn't have any concerns.

December 10, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- CPW

I have been a Princeton Porsche client for over 10 years. Owning multiple Porsche, the service has never wavered. From the time that I pull up my vehicle for service, I am immediately greeted with a genuine smile and assisted as needed by Danny. He is always a breath of sunshine! Brett Tokar, has been my service advisor for the past few years and he is so very knowledgeable and helpful. I recently received a tire message and happened to be very close to the dealership. I phoned to see if I could just drop the car by to verify the reason for the warning. I ended up having a nail and also was in need of front tires. Brett took me on the spot without an appointment and never fails to accommodate me. Especially if a loaner is required. He always diligently follows up to ensure that my vehicle is operating properly and always offers his services if needed. I will remain a life long customer! Excellent product, excellent service!

Brett Tokar

December 08, 2018

"Excellent Service Again!"

- Andrew F

I had a simple tire swap service scheduled. Shawn made this effortless for me, setting up a convenient time for my 911 to be picked up, winter tires installed, and bring my car back to me. For a second time, Shawn provided excellent communication throughout the process which is much appreciated. Highly recommend the service dept at Princeton Porsche. Thanks Andrew

Shawn Walsh