Porsche of Fremont

Service Support

April 14, 2018

"Exceptional Service!"

- Sanjay K

I have been coming to Porsche Fremont since 2010 and they continue to raise the bar for service. Gunter has lead the service department and continues to innovate in customer experience and quality of service. Unlike any other service leader, he makes himself available to you in a pinch! I purchased a new 911 from Fremont and a resale from another dealership and they treat both cars with premium attention to detail and care. Kyle has emerged as a key Service advisor with very high potential. Viraj in sales continues to work creative deals on the sales side.This level of service has secured both my colleagues and my business going forward!

Kyle Plant
Viraj Kumar

April 09, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- garciardales

I go to Porsche of Fremont because I know that my car and I will be taken care of! Gary is very helpful and I always get honest and responsive feedback on the status of my car.

April 08, 2018

"Superior Customer Service"

- maloyk

I always feel that my car servicing is the most important thing they are handling. The service is excellent & consistent. I have been working with this dealership for 18 years & drive 12 miles to the dealership even though I have a dealership in my home town. Trust & the care I receive will keep me returning.

New 2018 Porsche Panamera, $106740