Porsche of Larchmont

John Farrell

Robert Pepe, General Manager, Porsche of Larchmont

Robert Pepe

June 05, 2018

"Commitment to customer service - even on his day off"

- Quick

Ross was extremely helpful in the purchase of my new car. I checked on the availability of the vehicle from their website and was called within a short period by Ross to determine if I wanted a test drive. Once I confirmed interest we setup and time for later that day. He came in on his vacation the day after his wedding reception to take care of me. Stand-up guy. Will definitely do business with him again in the future.

June 02, 2018

"Wonderful dealership"

- AJM

This is the second car I’ve leased from the dealership. I worked with Ross for my latest car and he was excellent! He was able to get me what I needed and the car was delivered earlier than initially expected. Great response time, great customer interaction. Highly recommended!

May 17, 2018

"The best"

- Goodman13

I have owned 50 cars in about 70 years. Dealing with Ross and John was the best of the lot. I am not getting softer as I age. I’m getting meaner, so my compliments are real.

Jonathan Kaplan