Porsche of South Shore

Christopher Conrad

Farzan Bigdeli, Sales Manager, Porsche of South Shore

Farzan Bigdeli

August 03, 2018

"Excellent experience, highly recommend"

- edagostinoesq1

This review is for Mr. Scheppa. Earlier this month, I visited Porsche of South Shore knowing that I wanted a 911, but was undecided as to what model I wanted. Being somewhat new to the Porsche brand, I did not have a firm working knowledge of the many different versions of the 911. Nick took considerable time to not only explain but show me all of the different models both inside and outside of the showroom. I appreciated his thoroughness and strong familiarity with the brand. I did not make a decision during my first visit; it should be noted that there was absolutely no pressure thereafter or incessant telephone calls or e-mail messages that are common with many dealership visits. Once I narrowed my decision down to two models, a 9114S and a 911 Turbo, Nick was readily accessible and answered all of my questions. I decided on the 9114S and believe that I received a reasonable price without the usual obnoxious negotiation process. In addition, I received a very fair trade in value for a vehicle that I elected to trade in. The delivery process was extremely professional and organized. Nick went out of his way to ensure that my vehicle had certain lettering that I wanted and I found this to be extremely impressive. I am very detail oriented and highly particular as to how I like things done - I am a very difficult customer and Nick and Porsche of South Shore did not disappoint in any regard. Nick is a very bright, young salesperson who is very eager to please the customer and this was obvious from the moment that I entered the dealership. I would highly recommend Porsche of South Shore and Nicholas Scheppa. You will not be disappointed. Edward D'Agostino, Esq.

July 26, 2018

"Great experience at Porsche of South Shore."

- Lm.macan

Nick Scheppa at Porsche of South Shore is extremely knowledgeable regarding all Porsche vehicles, options, financing and trade-ins. He is courteous, diligent and professional. I highly recommend Nick and Porsche of South Shore to anyone in the market for a new Porsche. He took care of every detail for me, and made it easy!

Christopher Conrad
Francesco Labbate
Farzan Bigdeli

July 25, 2018

"Best experience "

- Kadler

I cannot say enough how pleased I am with South Shore Porsche, particularly the service provided by Nick Sheppa. I have leased many cars from this dealership, and my most recent experiences with Nick have been amazing. He makes the impossible happen!! I highly recommend dealing with him with anything and everything Porsche related.