Precision Acura of Princeton

eCommerce Marketing Director

February 20, 2018

"New Acura"

- Ppl

My sales person Ahmed is vey helpful and friendly. He made sure I would get the deal I wanted! This is my third car I have bought from this dealership.

February 17, 2018

"We’d give Ahmed 10 stars if we could - Exceeds expectations "

- Bushra

Not once but twice we dealt with Ahmed from Princeton Acura. Not only do we walk out extremely satisfied but we take back an overwhelming feeling of having gained a family member. Ahmed is very courteous, friendly and is very knowledgeable and works towards getting us a good deal. He is patient, understanding and has overstretched to accommodate us.. Thank you very much Ahmed... it’s our great pleasure working with you. next time we need a car, I have your number :)

February 05, 2018

"Acura TLX Tech"

- eakrauss

Ahmed and this dealership exceeded my expectations. Ahmed spent a lot of time assisting me in determining the right car for me. He was very patient, understanding and informative. I was at the dealer 3 separate times driving cars for comparison. After finally deciding on the right car, he was able to craft a deal that was very satisfactory. Joe also was very helpful and informative on assisting me in choosing the appropriate add ons for my needs. Overall extremely satisfied with this great car. This is my fifth TL/TLX from this dealership over the past 12 years (lease every 3 years). They have never disappointed me. The loyalty program puts this dealer and car above the competition. Cudoes to the whole staff.

Joe Zuccari

2008 Acura TSX

New 2018 Acura MDX, $51595

2018 Acura MDX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648