Precision Acura of Princeton

Internet Sales Manager
Rajiv Ramnarine, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Rajiv Ramnarine

Acura Sales Consultant
Alex  "Ask for  Alex" Denis, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Alex "Ask for Alex" Denis

April 19, 2018

"Walked in on a Saturday afternoon and left with a new car! "

- Skepping

Gais was our sales associate and he was excellent! I went to the dealership with my husband to look at their inventory and get pricing. He took time with us and showed us all that the MDX had to offer. I had a lot of questions and he got me answers. We ended up leasing the car that day. We never felt rushed or pressured and he was very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Gais and the team at Precision of Acura. Carolynn reached out to us via email from a search my husband did prior to going to the dealership. She was also very accommodating and lead us to Gais when came to look at their inventory.

Gais Chalak
Carolynn Smoljan

April 14, 2018

"Outstanding Princeton Acura Dealership! "

- Espo1992

Ahmed was fast, direct, no nonesense kind of guy. He clearly loves his job and is exceptional at it! . We will certainly see him again for our next vehicle!

April 11, 2018

"New Acura owner"

- Jennsosnoski

My husband and I came into the dealership not planning on actually coming home with a car! Ahmed Heba was our salesman and he worked such a wonderful deal with us. He even helped me with my young girls while we were doing the paperwork and switching car seats! Will definitely recommend Ahmed and Precision to everyone I can!

Moe Aref

2016 Mazda Mazda6

Used 2015 Mazda Mazda3, $16229

2015 Mazda Mazda3

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648