Precision Acura of Princeton

Ahmed Heba, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Acura Sales Consultant
Herin Joshi, Finance/Business Manager, Precision Acura of Princeton

Finance/Business Manager
Alex  "Ask for  Alex" Denis, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Alex "Ask for Alex" Denis

Acura Sales Consultant
Mitchell Brenner, eCommerce Marketing Director, Precision Acura of Princeton

Mitchell Brenner

eCommerce Marketing Director

November 15, 2017

"No haggling "

- Jose

I’ve been shopping for a car for about 8 months preferably a 2015 Acura TLX. I visited dealer where the salesperson gave me one price then they brought their manager who then gave me another price. So, on 11-11-17, I went to Precision Acura of Princeton 3001 US Highway 1 Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Where I saw a car that I liked. I was greeted by a salesman Mr. Ahmed Heba, who was very pleasant. I told him that I was interested in a particular car in the lot. I took it for a test drive. I told him that I liked the car but that I’ve been shopping around and I wanted to deal with him only. He told me that he give me one price. No sales manager or haggling involved. . At first I didn’t believe him, then he gave me a great price So I bought the car. Ahmed has good Ink.

November 15, 2017

"The dealership has a wonderful salesman - Ahmed"

- Sf

Ahmed as usual was wonderful to deal with. He makes the whole experience of getting a new car easy and enjoyable. He is very professional and respectful of the customer. I have bought cars before from Ahmed and always return to him when my lease is up.

November 11, 2017

"Easy to work with "

- Jcharney

Had a great , non stressful experience working with Ahmed, Herin and Charlie. We would not hesitate to return to this dealership for future auto purchases.

Charles Creighton

2015 Acura TLX

Used 2016 Acura RDX, $33997

2016 Acura RDX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648