Precision Acura of Princeton

Acura Service Adviser

April 26, 2018

"Wonderful purchases "

- Ruth

What a beautiful experience! Gais helped me in every way, explaining all details. No pressure! The price was right too. And I love my new Acura.

Gais Chalak

April 26, 2018

"Very smooth experience "

- DD blue

Ahmed greeted me with a smile, and worked diligently to ensure I received the deal I wanted on the car I wanted. TLX v6, beautiful and powerful car. The paperwork process was great, Nicole got me started before I walked in the door. I'll be back I'm sure. Thank you all.

Joe Zuccari
Other Employees : Nicole

April 21, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Marc&Monique

Between my wife and I, this our 4th vehicle that we have purchased/leased from Precision Acura of Princeton. Our reason for coming back is because of the great service & our wonderful experience & relationship we have with.Ahmed Heba. He always takes the time to make our purchase/lease a smooth and pleasurable one. We will continue to do our future business here at Precision of Acura of Princeton & definitely recommend to all of our family and our friends. Thank you Ahmed!! Sincerely Marc & Monique.

Moe Aref

2017 Ford Expedition

Used 2017 Ford Mustang, $24953

2017 Ford Mustang

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648