Precision Acura of Princeton

1111 Reviews of Precision Acura of Princeton

March 24, 2019

"Rodrigo is the BEST"

- Tim

I have a great buy car experience with Mr. Rodrigo Arrieta Team. They show their professional attitude and knowledge when they gave me instructions. Great job!

Rodrigo Arrieta
Mar 25, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 21, 2019

"Good experience"

- Shiv

Good purchase experience. Shopped for this model at multiple locations and finally decided to go with Precision Acura. We could close the deal quick. Ahmed was very friendly.

Mar 22, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hello! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We're happy to decided to purchase from us and we want to congratulate you again on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 19, 2019

"Thank you Ahmed!"

- Jpant

A fantastic salesman, very helpful and knowledgeable. Ahmed helped me find my dream car and I can not recommend him highly enough. Thank you Ahmed—highly recommend Precision Acura!

Mar 22, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hello! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 19, 2019

"Gais is the best salesman!"

- Nicole

I can’t say enough about Gais. I would highly recommend working with him, painless and easy process for car purchasing. Was direct and easy to work with.

Gus Chalak
Mar 19, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 18, 2019

"Easy and efficient"

- easy and efficient

All financial details were discussed with his team over the phone. Rodrigo Arrieta and team promptly and effeciently delivered what was agreed. Highly recommend this company.

Rodrigo Arrieta
Mar 19, 2019 -

March 02, 2019

"Awesome as always"

- Matt

Always a professional experience. Eric and Raj worked really hard to transition me from old lease into a new vehicle. Thanks fellas. Service is always great too!

Rodney Breustedt
Brian Giampietro
Rajiv Ramnarine

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 01, 2019

"Great sales team and great prices"

- raja00

I bought the new Acura from Precision Acura. Great sale team and welcomes you with smile. Answers your any questions you may have. Very well explained all features of cars. Finance department is very easy to deal.

Other Employees : Rodrigo Arrieta

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to see you soon!

February 27, 2019

"Purchasing my leased rdx"

- Jimbo

I leased my car from Ahmed Heba 3 years ago, and requested him today when I bought it. I am 68 years old and have obviously purchased many cars in my lifetime. He is unquestionably the best all around salesperson I’ve ever dealt with. Looking forward to doing business with him and Acura again. Thank you all for another great experience!!

Brian Giampietro

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We're so happy we've been able to help you out over the years! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 27, 2019

"Had a great experience at Precision Acura!"

- Steve S.

Yesterday I leased an Acura ILX from Precision Acura in Princeton. Everyone there treated me wonderfully, especially my awesome sales consultant, Mr. Ahmed Heba, and his colleagues, managers Eric Sebar and Joe Zuccari. They not only gave me a fabulous deal on my Acura, But were true gentlemen from the time I first walked into the dealership until the moment I drove the car away, answering all my questions and making sure I felt completely comfortable with not only the transaction, but all the car’s features. Very grateful to Ahmed and his team for a wonderful experience, and highly recommend this dealership and Ahmed to anyone thinking about getting a new Acura.

Feb 27, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a great day!

February 27, 2019

"Great Car Leasing Experience!"

- tarahett

Gais was great to work with in leasing a new car. He did not play games. I told him what I was looking for and he delivered!

Gus Chalak
Other Employees : Mike Mealey
Feb 27, 2019 -

Precision Acura of Princeton responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive time with us! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

1 - 10 of 1,111 results