Precision Acura of Princeton

1033 Reviews of Precision Acura of Princeton

July 16, 2018

"Personalized, professional attention"

- Isaprinceton

Just bought my third Acura from Precision. My salesman Ahmed made it easy and seamless. I love Acura products, their quality and reliability. The Precision team is always helpful. That includes everyone from Rodney in service to my salesperson Ahmed and the Finance manager Moe.

July 14, 2018

"Happy MDX driver"

- LAG50

Ahmed is the best! I always feel like he is looking out for my best interests and works hard on my behalf. The dealership is very professional and it is why I have returned to them for over 15 years.

Brian Giampietro
July 12, 2018

"Used Lexus Great Deal!"

- Tony16

Ahmed worked with me on price and delivery. He was patient and professional through the entire process. I took delivery on the last day of the month and things were very calm. Thank you.

July 03, 2018

"A= is for Acura"

- really excellent

This isn't the first car I've ever purchased. For this reason, I can say that my experiences at Precision Acura have been exceptional.

Megan Zelenak
Susan Barrett
Charles Kearns
July 02, 2018

"Excellent Service!!!"

- Jkfk1989

The only reason we’ve purchased Seven Acuras over the past 28 years is their dependability and the service!!! Love Mike M and Allen. in the service department.

Brian Giampietro
Allan Sebar
Megan Zelenak
Other Employees : Mike M
June 28, 2018

"Thank you!"

- Venu

Thanks to Carolynn, Ahmed, Mo, and Mitch. Carolynn to easy to connect with and talk to. Ahmed and Mitch went out of their way and stayed late to help us with test drive & in closing. Mo helped us with financing related area. Overall a great experience in buying our car from them.

Mitchell Brenner
Carolynn Smoljan
June 24, 2018

"One of my most pleasant car buying experiences"

- Kirby2007

Gais was very friendly and helpful and made the car buying process far more enjoyable than I’ve sometimes experienced in the past. Their price was fair and I’m thrilled with my “new” RDX. Also learned how to make homemade hummus while I was waiting for the paperwork to be done 😊

June 20, 2018

"2019 RDX, Love it!"

- MZ

Susan is knowledgeable, listened to what I was looking for, aimed to get me into the right car for me, and made it a pleasant car buying experience.

Susan Barrett
Mitchell Brenner
June 14, 2018

"Great personality "

- Larrymaier

Walked into precision Acura to check out the 2019 RDX with no intention to buy, I was greeted by Gais with such respect and friendly way, Gais has made my experience unforgettable, he was able to convince me to get into the New RDX and I am glad I did. Thank you Gais and Charlie

Charles Kearns
June 13, 2018

"Exceptional!"

- Girlpower@1882

From the moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted with such warmth. I fell in love with the welcoming staff before I even decided which auto I wanted. Special thanks to Gais and Mike - My experience was awesome!! It’s been only 2 days but I am a happy customer!!

Mike Myles