Preferred Imports

49 Reviews of Preferred Imports

December 11, 2018

"Fast and fair"

- Clucasrn09

Great experience buying from this dealership. Bob and Mike were great to work with! They gave us a fair price on our trade and it didn’t take hours to get out of there! I definitely recommend checking them out!

October 11, 2018

"Best deal and service I’ve ever had!"

- Charliefppower

The whole team went way above and beyond to get my dream car in my budget, and I couldn’t be happier! Very highly recommended!

October 10, 2018

"Pleasant, efficient, accommodating "

- 1234

I had a very pleasant experience in purchasing my car. Everyone at the dealership was very accommodating and worked very hard to offer me what I wanted. They also seemed like honest individuals who are interested in offering their clients the best possible service.

October 09, 2018

"Professional "

- Alexis15

This is the second time I’ve purchased a car from this dealership and the professional service was outstanding. I have and will recommend my friends to this dealership

October 08, 2018

"Great Experience "

- 2205cedric

Best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Easy to find a vehicle. Response time to my inquiry was efficient. Wait time from start to finish including trade evaluation and cleaning car and signing documents was 2 hours.

Jamaal Kalonji
September 19, 2018

"the car was one price and they charged me a 100 more "

- TRUETHWRIGHT

i have gotten multiply cars from them when they were highline imports and this time I purchased a car for my son and was promised a loyalty discount but instead of them honoring it they jacked up the price by $100 two claim they discounted it $200 for referral. I guess I should not be mad but I believe in being a person of my word

Charnise Mitchell
September 18, 2018

"Great Buying Experience!"

- Nmorgan616

Mike, Bob and the team was a pleasure doing business with. They provided me a very fair trade in value for my vehicle and all aimed to please. I recommend them highly. It was a pleasant buying experience!

September 06, 2018

"Wonderful!"

- Janiehowell

Loved everything about the dealership! It was also one of the cleanest places I have ever seen. People were super friendly and I would buy from them again!

August 30, 2018

"Excellent group to work with!!!"

- jlooney74

Excellent!!! They were very easy to work with and did exactly what they said they were going to do. Great selection and fairly priced. I highly recommend this dealership.

Jamaal Kalonji
August 27, 2018

"It was a very good experience "

- Padra

The staff, from the owner down, is always very courteous and helpful. I have used them for years! I often recommend them to my friends and associates!!