Premier Subaru

Rodney Pomerleau

February 17, 2018

"Car Buying Experience"

- denzel

I am very happy with my new Subaru. Overall, in the end, I was impressed with the Premier team and their ability to work with me to find the correct car at the right price point. I have to be honest, my initial experience did get off to a rocky start. I came in on a Sunday and waited a very long time to meet with a sales associate and felt that I was rushed out because it was closing time. The next weekend, I visited another Subaru dealership that seemed to have better availability, time to meet with me and treated me like a serious buyer. Due to a family member's prior experience with Premier and her very strong recommendation about Premier, I reluctantly came back a couple of weeks later. This time, I felt that the wait was less significant and I was able to make a deal. Chris was very knowledgeable about the Subaru line and helped find the vehicle that fit my needs. David was great about working with me on a price that would meet my budget. Adam was a very nice finance manger who had great customer service skills from having over 9 years prior experience in sales. Chris seemed to be transparent about the pricing and worked hard to make sure that my experience was a positive one.

Chris Grimes
David Taylor

February 16, 2018

"Our sales person was the best"

- tonibree

Our entire visit to Premiere was smooth and rewarding. Kevon our sales person was the best. He spent a lot of time explaining the safety features and other features of the car we were interested in. He asked us for our needs of a vehicle and directed us to the appropriate vehicle even though the cost was less then the vehicle we initially were interested in. This is my sons first car and his first dealings with a car dealership. Kevon set a high standard bar for future dealership experiences that my son might encounter. We are thrilled with the experience and my son is the proud owner of a new Subaru impreza.

Kevon Morin

February 16, 2018

"Buying a new Crosstrek"

- lizard0032

I stopped in to test drive the 2018 6-speed Crosstrek, to see if Subaru had improved upon the engine noise complaints of the previous year models. Sean Gadar, my salesman, explained how improvements had been made with the front cabin glass to reduce the noise. When we took it out for a spin, I was very pleased with how quiet the engine was and how smooth the clutch was. Sean never once pressured me to buy the vehicle, knowing that I would let him know how much I loved the vehicle, which I did. He was conscientious about getting the moonroof installed for me, even getting the work done 2 days earlier than he had estimated. There were no hidden gimmicks or fees and I always felt that the price I was quotes was fair to market value. Sean's sense of humor and genuine care that I drove off the lot with exactly what I was looking for, made working with him easy and stress-free. I would recommend seeking him out if you are in the market for a new or used Subaru!

Sean Gadar