Premier Subaru

Adam Arsenault, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant, Premier Subaru

Nadine Mezzano, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant, Premier Subaru

Nadine Mezzano

December 15, 2017

"Just purchased my sixth Subaru!"

- Eileen

Premier Subaru - their name says it all. This is the third Subaru I have purchased at Premier because this dealership consistently delivers an outstanding buying experience, service and extremely competitive pricing. Dmitriy is an exceptional sales associate - very knowledge and excellent at explaining the features and benefits of the vehicle as well as being very responsive when I called him with additional questions. The 2018 Subaru Outback Limited is beautiful and has many bells and whistles not available on my 2014 Outback Limited. Dmitriy patiently demonstrated all these features to me when I picked up my new car. From sales through financing and service, Premier offers customer service par excellence.

Dmitriy Naumovich
Joseph Zerbo
Margarita Martinez

December 12, 2017

"Helpful and Patient"

- Karen

I had a great experience with Kevon. He was very enthusiastic, patient and understandable. He tried his best to find me a great car that fit my budget. if you are coming here ask for him.

Kevon Morin

December 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Morgan Henry

Visited last week to look at various Subaru's and see what would work best for me. Chris Grimes was the lucky guy to get paired with me and he was extremely understanding on what my needs were for my budget as well was what I was looking for in a new Subaru. I was very adamant about continuing to drive a manual vehicle and to my surprise found the perfect certified used 2016 Crosstrek, I couldn't be happier with my experience with Chris!

Chris Grimes