Premier Subaru

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant
Rodney Pomerleau, Business Manager, Premier Subaru

"Great Expierence "

- Roger P.

I contacted Joe about a vehicle my company purchased and delivered to this dealership. Joe went above and beyound to make sure the delivery was well organized, and smooth. Everything went as he said it would. He was also very detailed in explaining not only the car, but the entire transaction. I was in and out in record time (which is what i was looking for being pressed for time) my experience with Joe and all of the other people i interacted with was great!! Its a great place to buy a vehicle from.

Joseph Zerbo

"Had a great experience"

- bluemoonsubaru

Sadly, my old Subaru was getting up there in mileage, so it was time for a new car. My parents had had a good experience buying from this dealership and there was a used car in stock I wanted to test drive. Between a special promotion and the generous trade-in they gave me for my old car, I was actually able to get a new Subaru for not much more than the used I initially came to view. Dmitriy was very courteous and helpful and did not pressure me to buy anything out of my price range. They were able to get me my car that day, and so far I am loving it! Would definitely come here again.

Dmitriy Naumovich
Margarita Martinez

July 16, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Crosstrek"

- mee11han

The team at Subaru took the time out of their day to make my experience great. I got the best customer service and helped me answering all my questions and making sure I left satisfied with the right vehicle. I happened to be running late for work and they made sure they put me first and made the process very quick. thank you! Scott, Rodney, and Nelson were amazing! Will never buy anywhere else !

Nelson Lugo