Premier Subaru

Rodney Pomerleau

June 15, 2018

"They make it easy!"

- RachelT81

I would definitely return to this dealership. They made everything uncomplicated and were easy to work with. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. My family has purchased cars from here before, and now I know why. I'm a first time Subaru owner, but I have a feeling this won't be my last one.

Ted Astarita
Scott Taylor
Neil Wetmore

June 14, 2018

"Pretty sweet so far!"

- Huntydamus

Needed an upgrade from my 2002 Audi A6. Loved the car and love Audis, hated repairs and the headaches of european cars. I was originally going to see Margarita, but I was instead greeted by Nelson Lugo who ended up selling me the 2018 Subaru Impreza. I originally wanted a forester, but he listened to my concerns and my desires for a car and instead got me into something closer to my old wagon. He answered my questions and concerns and made it is as painless as possible to obtain the car! When it came time to go in the car, Neil showed me how to use the radio, and gears, etc. He explained such in the simplest and easiest to understand. I forget the leasing person's name, but he was hilarious and fun to talk to throughout the process.

Nelson Lugo
Neil Wetmore
Jeff Desantis

June 13, 2018

"Wonderful"

- ChelseaL

Worked with me a LOT to help me afford the car I wanted. Nelson (my salesman) EVEN OFFERED to drive 45 minutes on his DAY OFF to my house to bring me my front license plate that they couldnt get off the day I bought my vehicle because it was rusted on and the services department was closed already (couldnt cut the plate off). I couldnt let him drive to me on his day off, but I couldn't believe he offered! Rodney was sweet and very playful, made the paperwork (almost!) Enjoyable. Paola was very kind, worked hard to answer my questions and even set up my bluetooth for me on my phone!

Nelson Lugo