Premier Subaru

Rodney Pomerleau, Business Manager, Premier Subaru

August 16, 2018

"Fantastic service"

- HannahR

I went to this dealer after speaking with a few in the area. They were by far the nicest, most down to earth individuals that I have ever worked with when buying my car.

Dmitriy Naumovich
Rita Ruhland

August 15, 2018

"Easy to Work With"

- Becca

Every part of working with Premier Subaru was seamless. I found working with Sterling very easy. He listened to what I was looking for and matched me with something that fit perfectly the same day. I felt he was very straight forward, knowledgable, and always got back to me with answers for questions I had quickly. Andi was very helpful with helping me learn the in's and out's of the vehicle. I felt that by the time I drove off the lot, I understood how to use all the features of the vehicle-this car is significantly more technologically advanced than my last vehicle. The financing aspect of my transaction with Rodney was timely and efficient as well. He had me in and out into my new car faster than I thought possible. My entire experience here has made it very easy to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new Subaru.

Sterling West

August 14, 2018

"Parts Dept -Gregg Mattison is OUTSTANDING!!!"

- Bobbysubaru

I recently visited the parts & service department for some advice and the guys there were so cheerful and helpful. With my questions the others often chimed in with helpful advice so that I could get the right parts for my car. There's a great team effort there. And, as my car ages I look forward to many more years of dependability with my Subaru. Bobby W. Subaru Outback 2001

John Calash