Premier Subaru

Rodney Pomerleau

July 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Sal L.

I worked with Joe during my time, He was great when it came time to pick up my company vehicle that was delivered to the dealership. He contacted me quickly and walked me through exactly what was needed to make the transfer. On the day he had the car ready and all the paperwork was complete, he walked through the features of the vehicle and got me on my way quickly.

Joseph Zerbo

July 16, 2018

"Great Expierence "

- Roger P.

I contacted Joe about a vehicle my company purchased and delivered to this dealership. Joe went above and beyound to make sure the delivery was well organized, and smooth. Everything went as he said it would. He was also very detailed in explaining not only the car, but the entire transaction. I was in and out in record time (which is what i was looking for being pressed for time) my experience with Joe and all of the other people i interacted with was great!! Its a great place to buy a vehicle from.

Joseph Zerbo

July 16, 2018

"Had a great experience"

- bluemoonsubaru

Sadly, my old Subaru was getting up there in mileage, so it was time for a new car. My parents had had a good experience buying from this dealership and there was a used car in stock I wanted to test drive. Between a special promotion and the generous trade-in they gave me for my old car, I was actually able to get a new Subaru for not much more than the used I initially came to view. Dmitriy was very courteous and helpful and did not pressure me to buy anything out of my price range. They were able to get me my car that day, and so far I am loving it! Would definitely come here again.

Dmitriy Naumovich