Premier Subaru

1437 Reviews of Premier Subaru

September 19, 2018

"2019 Outback"

- Marian01

They made the car buying process easy from start to finish. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership. This is my first purchase from this dealership and I will definitely come back again.

Will Petrillo
David Taylor
September 14, 2018

"My favorite car dealer ever! Sales and Service"

- roy12

I first bought a new Outback from Premier in 2010, it was a good experience (great car), and have since used their service department to take good care of both the Outback and my old 2000 Nissan XTerra. Service has always been fair, and often more than fair I thought, for various visits. I just picked up a 2016 Certified Used Outback today. I picked it out two days ago with salesman William Polito, who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great to work with, and helped me narrow down my choices and ironed out a few issues regarding registration and insurance. Rodney Pomerleau is the Business Manager who did all the paperwork and final financing and options decisions. A seasoned veteran, knows his job and was fun to work with. Paola (Andi) Vilches took great care of me before I was cut loose -- she very thoroughly and expertly explained all the electronics and consoles and buttons, and answered my thousand questions. She also helped when I called back with a question later that day. I have dealt with a number of dealers through the years, and I have always felt well taken care and well treated at Premier Subaru.

Sep 18, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experiences with Premier Subaru. We are glad your visit to our dealership left you completely satisfied. We wish you many years of happiness with your 2016 Certified Used Outback! We cant thank you enough for choosing Premier Subaru as your dealership ! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

September 01, 2018

"Premiere Subaru Branford"

- Nellie

Great customer service. Kevon and Rodney were amazing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Paola ensured that I knew all the features of the vehicle and how to use them before I left the lot. Thanks again you guys.

Sep 01, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Nellie, Thank you so much for the great rating and taking the time to send us this feedback. We are so pleased you had a great buying experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations on your new Subaru !

August 31, 2018

"First time leasing a car."

- Sugar Sands

My sales rep. was very knowledgeable, personable & thoughtful. It is also the first time I have had a Subaru, and it was not a disappointment.

Sep 01, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Congratulations on your first Subaru! We know you will love it. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

August 28, 2018

"First new car "

- KerBecks

A few hiccups along the way, but each person was honest and easy to deal with. they made it right in the end and our daughter ended up in a newer (we initially were buying used, but ended up with new) car than we originally had planned for less money.

Dalton Orns
David Taylor
Other Employees : Jeff Disantis
Aug 30, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We apologize for any initial hiccups you might have encountered. We are so pleased everything worked out in the end and we were able to help you and your daughter find a car! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Welcome to the Premier Family !

August 26, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Michael1234

This is the second Subaru I've purchased from Premier and I've been very happy with the experience both with sales and service. I never felt rushed or pushed into a decision and am very pleased with both my current and previous Subarus.

Premier Subaru responded

Michael , thank you ! . We appreciate all the great feedback and comments. And we thank you so much for your continued business and Subaru loyalty! Congratulations on your new car ! If there is anything we can do for you or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

August 24, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Rachel

The service is top notch and I would highly recommend getting your Subaru from Premier. Joe Zerbo was so great and helped me through the whole process. Thank you Premier!

Joseph Zerbo

Premier Subaru responded

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the great feedback and comments. We are so happy you had such a positive experience ! Congratulations on your new car ! Welcome to the Premier Family ! Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you again

"EXTRA MILES"

- KITTY

I BROUGHT MY FORESTER IN FOR SERVICE ON 8/20/18 FOR OIL CHANGE AND A/C NOT WORKING, THEY FIXED THE A/C LEAK BUT NOW ON A SEMI COOL DAY IT ONLY GOES DOWN TO 57 DEGREES BEFORE IT WENT TO 48 ON A VERY HOT DAY....OIL CHANGE WENT WELL...I PICKED UP THE CAR AND NOTICE IT HAD 10.5 MORE MILES ON IT, DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR AFTER AN OIL CHANGE OR TO FIX THE A/C?...THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR A 10 MILE TEST DRIVE....

Colleen Hickey
2.0
Aug 22, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

We are happy to look at your Forester A/C again to ensure that it is working correctly. One of the reasons we do test drive the vehicles is to (a) properly diagnose the problem and (b) once repaired, so that we can do a "quality control" ride to ensure that it is operating. Sometimes, it does take some miles in order to attempt to duplicate a problem or, identify if it is working or not. We do need to experience actual driving conditions in order to ensure that the vehicles are operating to factory specifications and, that would include an air conditioning repair. We are happy to review these results with you as, we can also show you the air flow temperature meters that we use to ensure that the air temperature is that specified by the factory.

"Great! "

- thisguynotthatguy

They were all fantastic from start to finish! Nobody was too pushy, they were patient, I felt comfortable letting them know I needed to take my time and look elsewhere as well. Overall a good purchase.

Dalton Orns

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for the great feedback and comments. We are so happy you had such a positive experience ! Congratulations on your new car ! If there is anything we can do for you or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing you again

August 22, 2018

"Excellent knowledge and service"

- Satisfied customer

This is our third Subaru. We have been very pleased with the highly professional and knowledgeable staff. Ted was so helpful and patient. The tech staff was amazingly helpful as well.

Ted Astarita