Premier Subaru

150 North Main Street (Rt.1), Branford, Connecticut 06405

1468 Reviews of Premier Subaru

November 12, 2018

"How Car Buying Should Be"

- Rucrew19

Everyone that I interacted with was not only incredibly professional, but unfailingly kind. I consider myself to be a worrier, and they did everything to put my mind at ease. I would recommend anyone whether it be a first time Subaru buyer, or a lifetime owner you can’t go wrong working with the great people at Premier Subaru.

Theo Kastanis
Nov 14, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation ! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Premier Subaru! We cannot thank you enough for your business !We look forward to seeing you again.

November 10, 2018

"Happy customer"

- Cecetench

Parker listened to my requirements and met my financial limitations. The car was not yet in port but Parker kept me posted as to progress.

Parker Pearlstein
Nov 14, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Parker and Premier Subaru! We cannot thank you enough for your business and your 5 star review and rating !

November 05, 2018

"Wonderful staff make car buying easy"

- Pardee

This is our 4th car purchase from this dealership. We replaced our 2011 Forester with a 2019 Forester Limited. Rob, our Sales Representative, was extremely helpful answering all our questions, explaining the differences between the models, and suggesting a test drive route that would let us experience many of the features that interested us. Also need to compliment Andi, our Delivery Coordinator, who patiently and with a touch of humor explained all the features our new car offered. Could not ask for a better experience. Thank you.

Theo Kastanis
Nov 06, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and feedback ! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great buying experience with Premier and our sales staff. Please call or stop by if you have any further questions or concerns. We cant thank you enough for your continued business , and we look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new ride !

November 02, 2018

"Awesome Sales Representative and Genuinely a Great Guy "

- williammcf93

I traveled all the way from the Bronx to see a particular Subaru Impreza WRX the dealership had. During my visit i was given Rob AKA THE MAN. This guy made buying a car fun and i hate car shopping. He understood my needs and wants and did his best to accommodate me. Rob is awesome, the dealership only gets a 4 star because they have Rob otherwise they would get 3 stars. I travelled all the way from the bronx twice to get my car. While i could have purchased it the first time. The dealership wasted a lot of mine and their time by not willing to make a deal that we made in the end.

Brad Yardis
Nov 05, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

We appreciate your honest review. We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our salesperson Rob. We're sorry that you weren't able to give our dealership and overall better rating.. At Premier Subaru , we like to treat our customers like family, and our main goal is to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied. Please reach out to our management team if there is anything we can do to better your experience at another time. We appreciate you business !

November 02, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Ciriello64

I have bought a lot of cars in my lifetime, and my most recent through Premier Subaru of Watertown was by far the best car buying experience. My salesmen AJ, and Bill and Carmine, Sales Managers were very professional and honest, Joe Hernandes handled all of the final paperwork and thoroughly explained each document, and Memet who was the delivery specialist did an outstanding job explaining all of the features of our new Outback and assisted in setting up all of our personal settings. Memet spent over an hour with us just going through the details of the car and explaining and answering all our questions. He was amazing. All Premier personnel who we dealt with went above and beyond to insure our satisfaction. I will definitely bring my future care needs back to Premier Watertown.

Watertown - AJ, Bill, Carmine, Joe and Memet
Nov 05, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the five-star rating! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with so many members of our sales staff during your visit with us. Please call or stop by if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for shopping at Premier Subaru , and we look forward to working with you again soon. Enjoy your new ride !

November 01, 2018

"Great experience"

- Sherry2326

Everyone I worked with was friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. There was never any pressure buy or purchase add-ons that I didn't want. I bought a 2016 Outback and am very happy with the car. Will definitely use Premier Subaru again!

Parker Pearlstein
Other Employees : Rita, Jeff Desantis
Nov 02, 2018 -

Premier Subaru responded

Sherry, thank you for your 5 star review and feedback - it is greatly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear your buying experience with us was a great one! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new ride!!

October 28, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- H_Banks

I had a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, especially my salesman, Dmityi. I highly recommend checking out there inventory. very happy with my purchase. Purchase price was very competitive and best in the area.

Margarita Martinez

Premier Subaru responded

We greatly appreciate your 5 star review and rating! . Thank you for visiting Premier Subaru in Branford and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

October 25, 2018

"Easy and comfortable from start to finish!"

- carramia

I had done some research and was pretty confident that my next car would be a Subaru, but I wasn't in a rush to purchase a car. The entire experience was no pressure; every person I dealt with believes in Subaru and safety (my primary concern) and that is what sold me. I purchased a 2018 Forester and couldn't be more pleased!

Premier Subaru responded

We greatly appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for visiting Premier Subaru in Branford. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new ride !!!

October 23, 2018

"Awesome service "

- Missmia87

I purchased a 2015 pre certified Impreza. I absolutely love my vehicle. Everyone was more than helpful. I had some credit issues, but that they didn’t stop them, they worked hard and got me approved at a great rate. I look forward to doing future business with Subaru of Branford.

Kevon Morin
Other Employees : Jeff Desantis

Premier Subaru responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent buying experience with us! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

October 22, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- DCTKHWood

I bought a 2019 Subaru Ascent. The staff was very friendly and courteous, I would recommend this dealer to anyone of my friends or family.

Premier Subaru responded

We greatly appreciate your 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear you had a positive buying experience . Congratulations on your new Ascent! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future !

1 - 10 of 1,468 results