Premier Subaru

150 North Main Street (Rt.1), Branford, Connecticut 06405

1499 Reviews of Premier Subaru

January 17, 2019

"Loving my 2019 Subaru Ascent "

- Coastal2019

Kevon, Andi, Rodney and Theo were all very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for having such a great group of people to work with. I would highly recommend Premier Subaru!

Theo Kastanis
January 15, 2019

"Awesome Straightforward "

- J.D

I chose to go to Premier after a bad experience at another local deal and I have to say it was night and day. Definitely not your stereotypical dealership experience. I went in and test drove a WRX with Ted and told him exactly what I was looking for and willing to spend. He and Premier met me at a place I felt comfortable without all of that pressure that you would typically find at other dealerships. Overall I was extremely happy with my purchase and I would recommend that anyone looking for a new vehicle to go to Premier in the future. I look forward to my continued relationship with Premier for a long time to come.

Ted Astarita
Cailin Williams
January 14, 2019

"Excellent Staff"

- Screen Name

There is no pressure, a great selection of vehicles, good prices, and overall a great experience. I will definitely refer family and friends to Premier Subaru.

Jim Horn
Cailin Williams
January 13, 2019

"Car purchase experience"

- John

Dalton was our sales consultant. Our test drive was informative and Dalton was attentive to explain and outline the features of the Subaru Outback. He was patient and listened to our feedback during the negotiation process. Well done Dalton! Vehicle pickup took about 90 mins, however Paola was thorough in explaining the Outback Touring features. This was much appreciated as this is our first Subaru. Her patience and explanation was thorough and valuable. Looking forward to a positive experience with the service dept. in the future and anticipate a customer focused experience exemplified by the sales staff. Our thanks to Dalton and Paola. John and Eileen

Dalton Orns
Margarita Martinez
January 12, 2019

"excellent staff and service "

- Bobbie

Staff was not pushy and helpful in going over what was what on car, and will continue to give me help that I will probably need and telling me when they are off so I am assured that help will be there.

David Harger
January 10, 2019

"Very competitive pricing, courteous, and less stress"

- Jeff S

Ted was our sales person. The car was for my wife. She has buyers remorse often and is in the habit of buying and returning merchandise. The dealership worked to find the car that would make my wife happy. She changed her mind several times. We first wanted the Impreza sedan but only hatchbacks were on the lot. After looking at several other vehicles she decided on the Legacy limited with all the bells and whistles. She couldn't be happier with the car. It was over budget but Premier beat the Costco pre determined sales price. I also checked on line and we good deal, better than going to I-95 in Milford. Ted had lots of patience. We never felt rushed and he tried to work within our budget. It was the best buying experience that I can remember with a salesman in a LONG TIME.

Ted Astarita
Brad Yardis
January 10, 2019

"PREMIER SUBARU IS AN EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!"

- mehm345

Our many thanks to our salesman Kevon Morin. He was courtesy and very knowledgeable about which car would fit our needs. Many thanks to Rodney Pomerleau who expedited our paperwork. His explanations were excellent. Many thanks to Andi Vilches who took the time with us to explain every "inch" of our new Subaru Crosstrek!. This is the third Subaru we have purchased from Premier Subaru. To me, that speaks very highly of the dealership.

January 09, 2019

"Great experience"

- Eric999

We had a very pleasant experience leasing our outback. The staff were all very friendly, not pushy at all, and extremely helpful and attentive to what we wanted to get!!!

Kosta Stamboulopoulos
January 03, 2019

"Didn't Want To But Had To Do It"

- SnowballJan19

Purchasing a new car was not in my game plan but my 19 year old car had other ideas. I had been looking at Subarus for a long time and knew it would be the way to go. I had also heard lots of positive things about the service at Premier Subaru so I knew that would be where I would go when the time for a new car came. That happened this weekend and the sales staff (Izzy) was great to work with. They were very accommodating even when I changed my mind about the car I wanted. It was a very pleasant experience from Izzy to Rodney to Andie. I would highly recommend your dealership. I would also like to mention Robert DiLella who I had spoken to a few months back. He had provided me with a lot of information and was generous with his time.

Robert DiLella
Isabella Furlo
Jan 03, 2019 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We are so pleased to hear about your positive buying experience with our Premier crew ! ! We appreciate your business. Congratulations and enjoy your new ride

December 31, 2018

"Best Service team experience in years."

- BobbyOutback

I had Toyota since 1991 and just this year bought a 2018 Subaru to find out that there is no comparison to the Subaru service experience I currently enjoy. I am in and out for oil changes, wheel rotations and all points check in just about 35 or 40 minutes while Toyota used to keep me awake after working the graveyard shift till at least 1 PM after arrival at 08:30 AM. A long rough 4 hour pricey experience is now 35 to 40 minutes for me at no cost beyond my service agreement. Above all that, they do it with very limited accommodations in the current garage. Kudos to all involved.

Brian Lavin
Martine Raes
Joseph Zerbo
Jan 03, 2019 -

Premier Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We are so pleased to hear about your great service experience at Premier Subaru ! We appreciate your business. And look forward to seeing you again !

1 - 10 of 1,499 results