Prestige BMW

BMW Product Genius
Jim Casella, Finance Manager, Prestige BMW

Jim Casella

October 19, 2017

"Prestige BMW was amazing!!!"

- Jfranco119

Thanks to everyone at Prestige BMW and Tim Gallagher for making my purchase as easy and comforting as possible. Right from the start I had a great feeling about the purchase. Tim helped me look at a bunch of different cars that were in my price range and I didn’t feel like I was being pushed to make a purchase or being upsold to an more expensive car at all. That’s the feeling I get at most dealerships. The old bait and switch tactic. I would highly recommend Prestige BMW and Tim Gallagher if you are in search for a new or a used car!!

Tim Gallagher

October 15, 2017

"Incredible service"

- Faryn Falcon

This is my second time leasing with Prestige. My first experience compared to my recent experience was like night and day. It was a pleasure having Gregg Scott as my advisor. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable, but he was efficient in finding the right car for me. Gregg isn’t your typical “car salesman” he is more about developing a relationship with his clients, rather than just making a sale and calling it a day. He was extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. I would like to commend Gregg for his professionalism and superlative skills. Also, a big thank you to Dwayne who took the time to show me features and information regarding my new lease. He was extremely helpful and well-informed. P.S. loving my new car!

Gregory Scott

October 14, 2017

"Great service"

- coolcat

Nice people to work with. They are patient and friendly, and answered all questions we had. Andrew went above and beyond to help us. Highly recommended!

Andrew Araque