BMW of Ramsey

Jesus Vicioso, Client Advisor, BMW of Ramsey

Jesus Vicioso

"Satisfied customer!"

- SUSANABC Verified Customer

I like your service because your representatives are always professional proficient, and give best service. Your show room is so so welcoming and comfortable. Therefore no matter how short a time along the time you need to stay to wait for your car it’s always a pleasure. I highly recommend BMW as well as your dealership. Thank you Susan A Bernstein

I don’t remember the names of the people that I’ve worked with this time or last time or anytime. However, every single representative is someone going to Seshan can be proud of.

September 24, 2018

"Great service, loaner car"

- charlieI Verified Customer

Cameron and Brian are awesome service writers. They communicate well and kept me informed at every step. Clay is the service manager and was extremely helpful with the brake repair on my 5 series car. The loaner car was tops. My car was returned clean, the 4 new tires are grippy and the new brakes make the car feel like brand new. I will use them again for all of my repair. Thanks everyone at BMW of Ramsey!

Brian Halpin
Clay Vieni
Cameron Cocherl

"Service"

- S.RATNOW Verified Customer

Had problem with AC, called and was given an appointment & loaner at my convenience! I could not convince my husband to buy the loaner so I was happy our problem was solved! Service experience always pleasant!!

Diana Martinez