BMW of Ramsey

Jesus Vicioso

Client Advisor

"Service"

- AKAPIGIAN Verified Customer

Anna as always did a great.job. Very professional and courteous. Service was on time as promised and explained easily. Great service dept. Using service since 1989

Anna Marie Piserchia

"great service"

- Happy BMW Owner Verified Customer

I had a flat on a Friday, called the dealership at noon, Roadside Assistance had it towed there at 1:30pm and, by 3:00pm, was informed that my wheels needed repair and a loaner was waiting for me. My car was repaired and ready for pickup on Monday afternoon. The repair is fine and I appreciate that they paid attention to detail, including a tire valve stem cap that was missing from a prior tire replacement at another dealership.

January 21, 2019

"Great experience and quick and efficient service!"

- JOSEPHMONTI Verified Customer

I called Anna Piserchia this morning regarding an engine light resulting from a thermostat failure As I am driving to Vermont tomorrow I was concerned and asked if I could schedule a service today. She immediately told me to bring the car in. less than three hours later I drove out with a new thermostat which Anna researched and found was still warranted even though I have over 115,000 miles on my X3. There was no cost to me. Great, prompt, efficient service and wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend Anna!

Anna Marie Piserchia