Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

713 Reviews of Princeton Audi Volkswagen

October 13, 2017

"No haggling experience...one of the best dealership"

- maush31

Jonathan is one of the best sales person. He has good knowledge of Audi vehicles. He put in extra efforts to find me exact car that I wanted. He made negotiation process a breeze. If you want great service, this is the dealership and Jonathan is the guy.

Jonathan Magowan
Oct 16, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the excellent review of your experience with Jonathan! Enjoy your new vehicle!

October 13, 2017

"Wonderful Customer Service! "

- Samantha Dick

I had a wonderful experience when purchasing my vehicle. Lauri took such good care of me and was able to address all my questions and concerns. She also made sure to follow up with me after my purchase which I appreciated since most dealerships do not do that. She has truly followed through on her word and has exceeded my expectations.

Lauri Campbell Loaiza
Oct 13, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Samantha, thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review! I am happy to hear that Lauri was able to provide you with such excellent customer service. Enjoy your vehicle and be sure to come see us again soon!

October 11, 2017

"Great experience, great car!"

- Anthony D.

Can’t rave more about my used car purchase (Golf TSI S) at VW Princeton. Salesman, Matt Rucko, was a pleasure to deal with. I got what I wanted, no over-selling, and at the settlement table there were no last-minute surprises or B.S. I was on my lunch break so they got me in & out as quickly as they could when it was time to finalize everything. Lastly, the detail staff delivered an immaculate vehicle. Would highly recommend VW Princeton. Thanks again, Matt & Demian!

Demian Kelleher
Oct 13, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Anthony! We are happy to hear Matt and Demian made the experience easy and hassle-free. Enjoy your Golf TSI S and we look forward to working with you again soon!

October 11, 2017

"Enjoyable experience buying a new car!"

- nassarr

I had a wonderful experience recently buying my Q5 at the Princeton Audi dealership. Our salesperson, Randy Vogt, was incredibly helpful and made me feel confident in my decision to purchase this car. He was knowledgeable, kind and a pleasure to work with. He made the process very streamlined and my husband and I say that if we ever need another car, we'll definitely come back here and ask for Randy to help us! -Rula Nassar

Oct 11, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thanks for this great review, Rula! I am so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Randy. Your compliments will be passed along to him, and we look forward to taking care of you again soon!

October 09, 2017

"buying my first audi"

- richard wohl

I have driven pre owned cars for as long as I have been driving. I have owned the other German car brands and like the quality. I tried Audi because I was attempting to find a really comfortable seat. The A6 has a great ride, performance and a comfortable seat. I am 6'2" so I also needed leg room and this was no problem as well. Driving the car a bit since purchase, It is a quality product full of technology and obvious care and attention for the occupants. I am enjoying it.

Oct 10, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for this amazing review, Richard! I'm pleased to know that you are happy with your A6! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything, and we hope to see you down the road!

October 06, 2017

"Very pleasant and accommodating "

- Dragonqueen

Everyone at this dealership are so nice and friendly. I've never had a bad experience. I just traded my A4 for a Q3 and Larry made the transition painless and smooth. He is a pleasure to work with.

Larry Colleton
Oct 09, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the five stars and kind words! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Larry, and we hope you enjoy your Q3!

October 06, 2017

"Matt had super patiences with my hubby & I."

- firefighter

Matt had the right and understandable answers to ALL of our questions, and then some. Meet with courtesy and business professional like form. Proud that we decided to buy this Golf sports wagon. SO far so good.

Oct 09, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear that Matt was so helpful. Be sure to come see us again!

October 05, 2017

"Best Place to Buy an Audi"

- Happy Customer

Princeton Audi is an excellent dealership. I was in the market for a new car for several months and visited seven dealerships. I fell for the Audi. I had a great experience with Princeton Audi. It is well run by genuinely nice professional people. Randy Vogt in the sales department is a joy to work with. He knew all the operational components of the Audi Q5 I was interested in purchasing. He answered all my questions and worked with me on getting the exact car I wanted. He was respectful, knowledgeable and followed up on everything we talked about. It does not get better than that.

Jade Atkins
Other Employees : Ryan & Brandon
Oct 05, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for the five-stars and kind words! I am happy to hear that Randy was able to get you in the perfect Audi. Enjoy your new Q5, and be sure to come see us again soon!

October 03, 2017

"Great experience and great staff."

- Pat K

This review is coming a little later than most. Purchased my Golf Altrac in July. Matt Rucko was the best at helping us get through the paper experience. My car (13 years old and loved) had a repair problem that would have been more than the car was worth. Needed to replace it and had not even begun thinking "new car". We walked into Princeton VW and Matt was there to help. Took us out for a test drive, came back into the dealership and walked out 1 hour later looking forward to driving home in an Altrac which we did 2 days later. Had to have the car in for a minor service issue the next week. Service staff were amazing and I'm absolutely loving the car. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Patricia Costa
Oct 04, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Pat, thank you for the incredible review! I am sorry to hear about your old vehicle but so glad you could find a new Alltrack that satisfies all of your needs. Enjoy!

September 30, 2017

"It was a great experience and very much satisfied !"

- Ashokkumar Rajendran & Mary Jesical

We were very much satisfied with Greg Sconzo's customer service and his detailed explanation on choosing the options. I already referred to my friend's about Greg and Princeton Audi. Love the Q7 and like to come back again with my friends & families. Greg, thanks again for all your time and efforts on our business. Ashok & Mary

Chelsea Magowan
Greg Sconzo
Oct 02, 2017 -

Princeton Audi Volkswagen responded

Thank you for taking the time to tell your friends about Audi Princeton and writing us such a great review! We are glad Greg could take care of you. Enjoy your new car and hope to see you soon!