Princeton BMW

BMW Genius

September 29, 2018

"Poor Service"

- xperience

I came in as a walk in on a Saturday to find my Service Advisor wasn't there so I asked for Luke's help. He body language and demeanor shows he didn't want to assist...and to top it off he actually told me to come back when my service advisor was available...Poor Service ....Since then he has seen me and does not smile, greet, or inquire about my reason to visit the dealer. I would not recommend him.

Luke Stryker

September 16, 2018

"Great Shopping Experience with Carl"

- kev@87235

Went to the dealership to browse and met Carl and he was such a great guy who was very resourceful. He was not pushy or inpatient, it was like he placed himself in my shoes and offered me all information I needed to make my decision. I'm loving my 4 series, very pleased with my purchase.

Carl Prince

September 06, 2018

"I go to Princeton BMW to get the car I love to drive"

- Spyder

I used to shop elsewhere. I visited Princeton BMW for the first time, this summer. I met with a wonderful gentleman, let him know what I was looking for and Carl Prince made my 'M' dreams happen!! Go see him if you're into BMW's!

Andrew Kim was fun to work with, too.

Used 2019 BMW 5 Series, $60251

• Convenient quick lane service
  • Complimentary espresso/cappuccino bar
  • Complimentary Wifi Access
  • Complimentary shuttle service
  • Complimentary car wash for service clients
  • State of the art service facility with BMW certified technicians
  • Conveniently located off of 295