Princeton BMW

BMW Genius

December 20, 2018

"Great experience "

- Rhondamj

Great experience. My first BMW. RICH and the team were great. They exceeded my expectations. They delivered everything I was promised. Rawle the genius was great as well. . I am happy to be part of the BMW family. I love my car. Thank you all

Rawle Cox
Rich Robinson
Other Employees : Andrew

December 04, 2018

"Great x5 at great price"

- billperilli

I’ve purchased 4 cars here, and my family has purchased 10 total over the years. They always have very well take care of, clean CPO cars that are priced fairly. Rich is a great guy to deal with. Will buy again.

Rich Robinson
Dan Angelozzi

December 01, 2018

"Great place "

- Bmw1234

I can’t say enough about Ashley and Tim at Princeton BMW. They went beyond out of their way to help me with an emergency situatio. I didn’t have to wait long at all (without an appointment) to handle my situation. They are extremely professional and very helpful. I highly recommend them for everything.

Other Employees : Ashley, Tim and the other service manager

• Convenient quick lane service
  • Complimentary espresso/cappuccino bar
  • Complimentary Wifi Access
  • Complimentary shuttle service
  • Complimentary car wash for service clients
  • State of the art service facility with BMW certified technicians
  • Conveniently located off of 295