Puente Hills Toyota

Scott Petersen

October 12, 2018

"Toyota Experience"

- Highlander16

We just took our Camry to Puente Hills Toyota for a scheduled maintenance. I alway call Tom Petersen to be scheduled and he meets me at 7a on appt. day. He is friendly, courteous, and knowledgable. I enjoy working with him! And we have our Highlander in Auto Body for repairs because I was rear ended. I have been working with Rob Huntington on that--he keeps me up-to-date on the progress, and we hope to get it back next week. Rob is also friendly and knowledgable.

Rob Huntington

October 10, 2018

"Service"

- MIKECHITJIAN

Always have a great experience with the service department at Puente Hills Toyota, wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else. The service is usually fast and all the workers are very helpful.

Other Employees : Lauren, Nadia

October 09, 2018

"Great service "

- grootna

I was very well taken care of by Raymond Shea in service. He kept me up to date on the progress of my car and took efforts to see that I was comfortable and had transportation (free) to and from home while I waited.

Other Employees : Raymond Shea