Puente Hills Toyota

Fernando Henao

April 24, 2018

"Trade In"

- Sonia03

Had a great experience with everyone at Toyota. Frank Calderon and Ted Collins were very detailed in explaining the fine print on our purchase and we were happy to see that Mr. Scott Peterson took the time to sit with us. It’s difficult to find businesses that are willing to work with you to make sure we left happy and satisfied. Thank you Frank, Ted, and Scott for going above and beyond. We will continue our loyalty with Puente Hills Toyota because of this.

Ted Collins
Scott Petersen
Other Employees : Frank Calderon

April 23, 2018

"over heat"

- FENG_91748 Verified Customer

services team very nice and explant the detail very clear. and work with my time handle my problam so i do not delate my appintmentthank you very much

Tom Anderson

April 23, 2018

"Great service! "

- naomikangg Verified Customer

I always come here for any kind of maintenance on my Prius and Andrew, my service manager, is always so helpful and kind! This weekend my oil change took only an hour even on a busy day so I was quite pleased.

Andrew Chang