Puente Hills Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Tom Anderson, Drive Manager, Puente Hills Toyota

Drive Manager
Jenny Lopez, Assistant Service Manager , Puente Hills Toyota

Jenny Lopez

Assistant Service Manager

November 17, 2018

"They took good care of me"

- MariaInezOcampo

Two thumbs up to the rep who assisted me, Tom Anderson. I told him what I needed for my car and he came back explaining the work that must be done for it. The lady at the cashier was really nice too, and she discussed the benefits of having the Toyota Visa Rewards. What I appreciated more from it was that she gave me a specific example of how one of their clients utilized the rewards she had accumulated. This gave me a clear idea of how to best use my card!

November 13, 2018

"Goodness "

- Avocado123

+ : subway inside and a complimentary coffee for taking the vehicle in for service. There also is a theater for movies; although I just kill time on the WiFi they have. - : the children play area is not good. The tv, dvd, etc need update. I wish the remote controller isn’t so complicated.

Don’t remember name

November 13, 2018

"Avalon service "

- Eddiem21

Helpful and great customer service, thank you Thomas I will definitely be coming back for future services. Time of service was fast and efficient and clean love those free car washes.

Service Center Photos & Amenities