RAVMOTORS

Technician

January 21, 2018

"Great service!"

- M&A

We walked in and were greeted with warm friendliness. We informed Rome we were interested in 3 different cars. I was pleasantly surprised that the car he felt would be the best fit for my daughter was not our most expensive choice. I had never bought a salvage vehicle before. Rome and Mike answered all my questions and helped me feel confident with my purchase. This experience in itself shows that Rome is more concerned about customer satisfaction than just a sale. Thank you providing a great first experience buying a car for my daughter!

Rome Yagenich

January 20, 2018

"Awesome! Relaxed atmosphere"

- NotlocColt45

I like that they don't push any car sale on you. They seem to be a good company and I enjoyed my experience there.

January 18, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Shari

I had an overall great experience buying a used car from this dealership! They sold me the car I wanted and didn’t hassle me into buying at a higher price. Everyone was extremely friendly. They installed a new battery, balanced tires and sent me off with a full tank of gas! I left with peace of mind knowing I had a great car!

Used 2015 Ford Explorer, $24499