Ramsey Mazda

Jim Sabini

April 19, 2018

"Highly recommended!!"

- rtcppd

I was in the market for a new vehicle and after researching numerous vehicles, I decided to go with the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring with Premium Package. My physical search started with a visit to Ramsey Mazda to see said vehicle in person and go for a test drive. I went alone (usually go with my husband for backup, lol) and was greeted by salesman Willy Elkammary who saw me looking at the vehicle in the showroom and was more than happy to help me, in a good way. His friendly (not fake) personality was the first thing I noticed and was drawn to and immedialy felt comfortable. I explained to him what I was looking for and how I was going to investigate prices on my own from other dealerships and he was STILL happy and willing to take me on a test drive. Willy took me highway driving as well as city driving and was extremely easy to talk to and communicate with, I felt like I was with family. When we got back to the dealership he gave me his card and a price for the vehicle at which time I thanked him and told him I would be in touch after my own price research. No pressure to make a "deal" at all! Willy called me twice in the 12 days that I was doing my research to touch base and I explained that I was still waiting for quotes. After I heard back from about 7 different dealers across NJ and NY, all quoting me the same price within 4 dollars, one dealer in NJ that was about 45 from my house came in $12 cheaper than the cheapest I had gotten closer to home. I was willing to drive but hoped a dealer close to home was willing to match it so I could stay in the area, no one wanted to do that. I initially told Willy at my test drive that I would give him the courtesy of being the last person I contact (because I liked his professionalism) to see if he could beat the best deal I was offered. I called him and said I would be coming in to see him and I am so glad I did!! Willy worked with floor manager Wiles Chiasson (who also could not have been any nicer and non-pressuring) and made the deal happen, he matched it. No haggling, No annoying sales pitches, No BS and No back-up (AKA husband) needed. I am so lucky to have crossed paths with Willy while car shopping and appreciated his no nonsense way of purchasing a new car. My last stop was the dreaded finance person, right......wrong....NOT at this dealership!!! I sat with business manager Donovan Lau, signed all my paperwork and was ready to take my new vehicle home. No BS on that end either! Willy sat with me in my new vehicle and explained all the bells and whistles before I drove off, thank you for such a smooth and pleasant experience! If you are EVER in the market for a new Mazda, you MUST go see Willy, you will be so glad you did. Thank you Ramsey Mazda for such a great experience!! #willtellallmyfriends #willy #bestdealershiparound #customerforlife #willycanneverretire #illbeback #zoomzoom

Wiles Chiasson
Willy Elkammary

April 17, 2018

"Ramsey Mazda Comes Through Again!"

- The History Teacher

I had a great experience working with Adonis Antonick and Donovan Lau. They made leasing a Mazda 3 with all the features I wanted as easy as any dealership ever has. I have purchased a car from this dealership in the past and now I've returned to lease another. They are friendly and knowledgable. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a Mazda product!!

Adonis Antonick

April 16, 2018

"Exceptional experience all around "

- Mark@Chase

The overall experience dealing with the Ramsey Mazda dealership was great. The Credit app was an easy on line process. I interacted with Jim, Joe and Donovan. All were nice, proactive and knowledgeable. In store experience was very efficient. I would highly recommend this store to anyone.

Joe Guadalupe