Ramsey Mazda

Joe Guadalupe, Finance & Insurance Manager, Ramsey Mazda

Joe Guadalupe

Finance & Insurance Manager

August 18, 2018

"Ramsey Mazda is great. "

- Km6118

Excellent customer service. My husband and I just leased a car at Ramsey Mazda. Willy Elkammary cares about his customers. I highly reccomend this place.

Willy Elkammary

August 07, 2018

"Great experience"

- anna42589

This was my first time buying a car and everything went so smoothly. They were helpful and informative. The sales representative went through everything in the car with me and answered all of my questions. I didn't feel pressured to get the car and I got exactly what I was looking for.

Charlie Finocchiaro

August 06, 2018

"Easiest Car Transaction I Ever Had"

- SGNJ

I work for a vehicle manufacturer which made getting a new car very easy. I was somewhat apprehensive to go into a car dealership since I haven't had to in over 20 years. As soon as I walked in, Willy Elkammary greeted me and was happy to show me the vehicle. Willy made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. I test drove a few other vehicles and a few days later went right back to Ramsey Mazda to lease my vehicle. My only complaint would be that I had to wait 45 minutes to sign my paperwork. I'm thinking this had to do with picking up my vehicle at the end of the month.

Willy Elkammary