Ramsey Nissan

Mae N. Naber

Alex Meza, Sales Consultant, Ramsey Nissan

Alex Meza

October 12, 2017

"Great Dealing with Diego! "

- Jess05

I have nothing negative to say about Ramsey Nissan. I had previously had a poor experience with Lynne Nissan of Bloomfield in which several people had called/texted and proceeded to argue over me as a client. (They later claimed there were "two people with the same name'", which may be possible, but should have been handled in a more organized manor) Since I didn't feel comfortable with Lynne's Nissan of Bloomfield (My concerns backed up by many google reviews) I asked friends and family and found out about Nissan of Ramsey. The experience was totally different, which was in large part due to Diego Villanueva. He sat down and carefully explained every option that was in front of me, from buying out of the lease, finishing the lease and buying a new car or continuing to be a loyal lease customer to take advantage of Nissan's programs and incentives. My job had moved during my lease two years ago, which gave me a greater distance to travel on my daily commute. Diego listened to my entire story, looked up my commute and ensured that we would include a greater mileage in my new lease agreement. When looking at vehicles to lease, such as the Nissan Sentra SV I picked, Diego explained features of the vehicle that the previous dealership had never touched upon. In my view Diego had my best interests at heart and ensured that I was truly happy with my new lease. I will now drive the extra distance for the exceptional service that I was given.

Diego Villanueva

October 01, 2017

"Disappointed and annoyed dishonest "

- Shanda61

I made a phone call to speak with a Manager I'm not familiar with who he is personally but this gentleman claimed to be he lied about his name because maybe he does not want to take responsibility for the lack of support I received after my purchase. I thought I was dealing with honest and professional management. I will be honest my salesperson Ian was very helpful. I will say I was a rude to him because of my frustration with my registration process their excuse was I have out of state plates but no one took the time to call the DMV to find out what the process is. They fell short on assisting me with this knowledge because no one cared once I purchased the 2011 Armada. I was told someone would return my call but of course no one has. I would not ever make make such a large purchase again or make a referral with any establishment who lies to there customers.

Ian Kaufman
Richard Jarocki
Brian Mutchler

September 13, 2017

"Great Experience with Alex."

- ochoababies3

I have been a loyal buyer with Ramsey Nissan for years. My family and I were shopping for a bigger used SUV last December. With every test drive, we had to put in our car seats in each SUV. He was so patient. He also provided my children with pizza for lunch. We got a great deal on the car and drove it off the lot that day. Thank you, for making it so easy to purchase a car with young children in tow.

Alex Meza