Ramsey Nissan

Chingis Mindin

May 22, 2018

"Knowledgeable & Helpful"

- Lmurtha558

My entire experience was a positive one. Both Mae and Murph went out of their way to assist me in my choice of vehicles to lease. Both were experienced and friendly. Mae even assisted in changing my insurance over and attaching my license plates. They made this an easy transaction. I totally appreciate them!

Brian Mutchler

May 14, 2018

"Great experience, Samir Aly is the man!"

- ricardos202

I have the best words for this dealership but especially for Samir Aly who was the professional who helped me through this process. He was friendly, knowledgeable, honest and responsive to my questions and my own needs. He was very helpful and professional with me. I am more than happy with this experience and I, 100% recommend this dealership and this sale person, Samir Aly.

Samir Aly

April 24, 2018

"Ramsey Nissan is the best dealership that I have ever dealt "

- evan18

We have been dealing with Mae for past cars purchased from Ramsey. Her professionalism is awesome. Only wants what you tell her you want. No hard sell. Would so recommend dealing with her, Mae is just a gem at Ramsey Nissan. Run, no drive don't walk to get your new Nissan and always deal with Mae!!!!!😁😁😁

Used 2006 Nissan Altima, $6382