Ramsey Nissan

Jorge Prado

Alex Meza, Sales Consultant, Ramsey Nissan

Alex Meza

November 07, 2018

"Great Experience --- Again!"

- Gemini

5th Nissan bought at this dealership. Sales Rep, Andrew Nudge, very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Service center has been excellent over the years I have used them. Good experience.

Andrew S. Nudge

October 12, 2018

"Great service "

- Frank12

Ralph Dragon was excellent In every aspect. He made the process very easy. Unlike many dealers, I did not feel like he haggled with me. He made me feel like he valued my time and he listened carefully to ensure that he addressed any concerns that I had. He offered the best solution for me based on my needs and situation. He was also transparent and thoroughly explained each step of the car buying process.

Ralph Dragon

October 07, 2018

"Still can't believe it was that easy"

- Sheils521@icloud.com

The manager Chris and my sales person Brian Mueller went so far above and beyond to work this out for me.Coming into the dealership as a single 30-something female coming in on my own- no husband etc. who had been bs'd at every other dealership I was frustrated with the industry and overall disengaged with the experience. I was treated with so much respect and honesty at Ramsey Nissan. I honestly was waiting for the other shoe to drop until I was driving away in my new car because it was so different from any other car buying experience I had ever had (this is #5). I will be a repeat customer and I will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know. Everyone I came in contact with was so patient and clear about all the terms and conditions etc. When I came to get my car everyone I had met previously remembered my name and was go genuinely excited for me to be picking it up. They also had everything all ready for me and made everything so easy. The entire experience was refreshing and restored my faith in the industry. I honestly I was leaning toward a CX-5 and came here after frustrations with multiple Mazda dealerships and the Nissan dealership in East Hanover. I couldn't be happier with my car and it's the team at this dealership that made that happen. I cannot thank them enough- Nissan should be using this team as the example for other dealerships to follow. I don't know anyone here- someone in my office told me to try Ramsey because the vibe up there was different than where I live and this is my first review but I felt compelled to write this after years of typical stressful car buying experiences- this was anything but. Cannot say enough good things. - Single girl, NJ

Brian Muller