Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Harvey, LA

4.4
1,796 Reviews
We make it easy, we make it fun! We’re the dealership you’re going to love! We’ve got a staff that will do it right, we know what’s important it’s your time, what a sight! The coffee is hot, grab a seat and relax, our service department is rolling and will jump on the task! If you’re thinking about cars boy you’ve picked the right place, the Ray Brandt Dodge staff has so much fun in this place! We know budgets are important because we’ve got them too, so we’ll work as hard as we can to make sure it’s right for you. We know you’ve got choices, so we’ll elevate our game, with your satisfaction our #1 aim. We make it easy, not just words that we say, they're the culture we live by every single day!
Contact Dealership

1660 Westbank Expy

Harvey, LA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,796 reviews

February 18, 2024

bad work lack of professionalism bad work lack of professionalism left parts uninstalled loose screws More

by Riveralazo8
Feb 19, 2024 -

Feb 19, 2024 -

Riveralazo8 responded

Ok thanks

February 14, 2024

The absolute worst experience with a dealership and advisor Mo. I wouldn’t recommend ever. More

by mikejamesmontgomery
Moe Craige
Feb 14, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

I'm truly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with our dealership and with our advisor, Mo. We aim to provide excellent customer service and it sounds like we fell short in your case. If you're comfortable doing so, could you please provide more details about what happened? Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to make things right with you.

February 13, 2024

Very good love them I Best prople I met they were very professional The top I ever met More

by Claudellumar
Feb 15, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a top tier and professional experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service and keeping our customers informed about any potential issues with their vehicles. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 09, 2024

I did not have a lug key and service staff were initially not very helpful but after I ordered and brought in a lug key that I new would work, the tire was changes in a reasonable time at a reasonable price. More

by kschenevert
Feb 12, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any initial inconvenience you faced regarding the lug key. We're glad to hear that once the key was provided, our service staff was able to change your tire in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our service. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

February 08, 2024

dropped off my car with no estimated time for future pick up. Got a call a day later to come in to talk about my car. Came in and everyone in service called me a liar. Talked to a manager and showed him my c More

by Gilman.rutihinda
Feb 09, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

I'm truly sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with our service department. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide, and we deeply regret the inconvenience you faced. Your feedback is crucial for us to improve our service quality. We assure you that all customer concerns are taken seriously. The issues you've described, from communication problems to the handling of your car's repairs, are unacceptable. We will address this with the service department to prevent such incidents in the future. In the meantime, we will notify our Customer Service manager and General Manager of your experience. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we would like to do what we can to rectify the situation. Again, we apologize for your negative experience and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

February 07, 2024

Bought my car to Ray Brandt Dodge and Jeep on the Westbank June 7 just for a routine road service trip. They told me I needed a swaybar and strut for the passenger side. I got that had a trip schedul More

by Sjhood1959
Feb 07, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We definitely want to make sure you feel safe and comfortable in your vehicle. I'm really sorry to hear about the stress, problems you're experiencing with your car and the delay in getting a response. We certainly understand how frustrating this must be for you. Here's what I recommend: If you haven't already, contact our service department directly to schedule an appointment for your vehicle to be inspected. Make sure to mention the specific issues you're experiencing. If you're not getting a response from the general manager, I would suggest escalating the issue. Ask to speak with the dealership owner or the customer service manager. Document all your interactions and issues. This can be helpful if you need to provide evidence of the problems and your attempts to get them resolved. Remember, your safety is our top priority. Please don't drive the car if you feel it's not safe. We'll do our best to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

February 07, 2024

Professional, knowledgeable Done right the first time. Great attitude. Honest and keeps me updated on any possible issues. More

by Bob, billy123
Feb 08, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a professional, knowledgeable, and honest experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service and keeping our customers informed about any potential issues with their vehicles. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 02, 2024

Took a long time for repairs which cost me a lot of money. The repairs were sufficient but very expensive. More

by bkh_uscg
Don't recall
Feb 05, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the length of time for repairs and the cost. At Ray Brandt Auto Group, we strive to provide efficient and cost-effective service, and I understand how important this is to our customers. It's good to hear that the repairs were sufficient, but we understand that the cost of repairs can be a significant concern. If you have any further questions about the repairs or costs, or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to let us know. We value your feedback and are here to assist you. Thank you for choosing us.

February 02, 2024

I am so angry with them! They had my car for 5 days and did nothing to it! When I picked it up they said they would call me when the parts were in and I’ve yet to hear from a More

by Terribordelon
Moe Craige
Feb 05, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

I'm deeply sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had with us. At Ray Brandt Auto Group, we strive to provide prompt and efficient service, and it's clear that we've fallen short in your case. The lack of communication and the delay in getting the necessary parts are not reflective of the level of service we aim to provide. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust.

January 22, 2024

I had a wonderful experience. The service advisor, Cynthia is very knowledgeable and very professional. More

by kimpreston56
Jan 23, 2024 -

Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us at Ray Brandt Auto Group! Our service team works tirelessly to provide top-notch service to our valued customers, and your kind words mean a great deal to us. If you have any other questions or need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us!