Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Florentino Ayende

Rami Ayyash , Audi Brand Specialist, Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Rami Ayyash

September 24, 2018

"My experience at audi of freehold"

- BrianF

I recently leased an SQ5 with Audi of freehold. I must say I had one of the most pleasurable experiences at this dealership. Everybody went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable throughout the whole transaction which was extremely smooth. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ron Marvo
Richard Majewski

September 23, 2018

"A Class Act"

- Neil Diamond

Our experience with Audi of Freehold was amazing....2nd to none. The team of people we spoke with is totally professional. Our sales person genuinely care about us and answered each of our questions. The General Manger, Rich Majewski is loved by his customers and respected by his workers. My son leased an Audi at Ray Catena Audi Freehold a year ago and he had a great experience as well. I look forward for my BMW to go back in May and for sure, I'll be in to see Rich and the team for my next vehicle.

Joseph Fattorusso
Richard Majewski

September 22, 2018

"Great expereince"

- mberrios18

Great experience and service from the time I walked in the door to when I drove my car home. Denis and Larry provided exceptional service and made my car buying experience a great one.

Denis Carey