Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Audi Brand Specialist

March 19, 2019

"Awesome Experience "

- Dburgess

My husband and I went into Ray Catena Audi of Freehold Ron Marvo was our salesmen he was excellent from start to finish he went above and beyond to make sure he meet our needs. Ron was very professional, pleasant, knowledgeable and hardworking. I will definitely come back and highly recommend Audi of Freehold.

March 17, 2019

"Car Purchase"

- DavidP810

I recently visited Ray Catena of Freehold to buy out a lease, on a Q5, which I had done through them 2 years prior. I was introduced to Ron Marvo, which would be the sales expert assisting me with the transaction. Since the moment I met Ron I was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of the business. He sat down with me, detail exactly what the process would entail and was very genuine and forthcoming with any possible issues that might lengthen the deal. He worked intensely to get the deal that I requested and in a very short time, along with the assistance of his manager Mike, he was able to finalize the deal, which was better than I had anticipated. Ron is a true professional, who is very knowledgeable with the Audi products from vehicles to finance/lease products, warranties, service, etc.. His professional and dedication towards his position with Audi is one of praise. When it comes to client contact and customer service I would rate him a 5 in a series of 1 to 5! Ray Catena and Audi should be proud to have someone like Ron and Mike on their team. I will definitely come back in the future and will highly recommend Ray Catena Audi of Freehold due to my experience. David Pagan 3/16/19

March 16, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- Cori

Marc was extremely helpful in every aspect of helping me decide on a vehicle. He was very knowledgable about each vehicle and its features. I would definitely recommend him as any customer’s salesman

Marc Levine