Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Rami Ayyash , Audi Brand Specialist, Ray Catena Audi Freehold

Rami Ayyash

Audi Brand Specialist

November 18, 2018

"So professional and so friendly "

- Dave R

The whole experience of dealing with Florentino was first class. With his help I bought my certified pre owned S4, his level of service was excellent. I now look forward to dealing with him in the new year to purchase another Audi for my wife

Florentino Ayende

November 14, 2018

"Two Audi’s purchased in 3 months "

- Nanaroo530

Our experience with our salesman Florentino and Audi service has been great! Purchased 2 Audi’s from Florentino in the last 3 months and both times were so easy. He is very personable and was a pleasure to do business with. Had service done and dealt with Tony and Joe Miller and it was also a pleasure.

Florentino Ayende
Joseph Miller
Other Employees : Tony in service

November 14, 2018

"Purchased a car that I had leased"

- Jrgodd

My outstanding experience at Ray Catenary Audi Freehold cannot be compared to any other dealership. From the beginning of my leasing experience to my purchase of my leased car, Audi Freehold has been the most professional experience I have ever encountered at any car dealership. My Audi salesman was very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and extremely helpful with my lease and purchase. When I bring my car in for routine service, they make you feel as though you are the most important person there. Without question an all around fantastic experience.

Anthony Tango