Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

4380 Route 9 South, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Gina Pantano, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Gina Pantano

Client Advisor
Alex Aravena, Sales & Leasing Representative, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Alex Aravena

Sales & Leasing Representative
Jack Coffey, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Jack Coffey

Client Advisor
Anthony Nadino, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Anthony Nadino

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 22, 2018

"360 turn around from worst to best"

- Frank P

For the past 20 years, my wife and I have each owned/leased a Mercedes M-Class SUV since the first year they came out. Between my wife and I, we have had about 14 M-Class SUVs in several different colors. I can remember back in the first year people would actually beep at one another who owned them! During the past 20 years we have purchased or leased from 4 different Mercedes dealerships here in NJ. We started out with Ray Catena of Edison (who was our local dealership at the time) which we always had a very good experience with but as we moved to different parts of the state we changed to other local dealerships along the way. Then about 3 years ago we starting using the Freehold Mercedes dealership on Rt. 9 and we literally had the worst experience in our lives and I swore we would go to any other dealer (no matter how far away) just not to use them again!. But before we had to do that we learned that Ray Catena purchased the dealership. I said to my wife, OK we started with Ray Catena lets try them again now that there right here at our local Freehold dealership. Our salesman that we dealt with was Matt Rafla, and I can honestly say he has best the nicest, and most helpful salesman we have worked with in all 20 years of owning/leasing Mercedes M-Class SUV's. I didn't think it was possible, but Ray Catena turned the worst Mercedes dealership we ever dealt with (the formerly owned Freehold Mercedes) into the best Mercedes dealership (Ray Catena of Freehold) we have ever dealt with!

Matt Rafla

July 16, 2018

"Professional "

- Matt

Immediate, kind attention from the second you walk through the door ~ from the front desk. My salesman “Frankie Lopes” was professional, and knowledgeable of the vehicle(s) I was interested in. He was patient with me on different price(s) and lease options that worked best for me. I drove away a very happy customer. Loving My AMG !!!

Frankie Lopes

July 08, 2018

"Pleasant and hassle free."

- Amanda

This is m third Mercedes but I am a new customer of Matt Rafla of Ray Catena. My experience with Matt was far better than my previous dealings with other sales representatives. Matt was knowledgeable and responsive to my needs and concerns as a customer. I will definitely continue doing business with Matt in the future.

Matt Rafla