Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

4380 Route 9 South, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Matt Rafla, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Gina Pantano, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Gina Pantano

Client Advisor
Alex Aravena, Sales & Leasing Representative, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Alex Aravena

Sales & Leasing Representative
Jack Coffey, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Jack Coffey

Client Advisor

November 19, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Benzguy

Best car buying experience we have ever had. Matt was quick and accurate and didn’t waste any time.. We were in and out of dealership in one hour.

November 17, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- RB15

I just came home with my new E class and I cannot say enough great things about my car buying experience, once I met Gina Patano. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Gina. From start to finish she was incredibly honest, upfront, helpful and there was no pressure. She listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect car, without any bait and switch. This was not the case with some of the other dealers I had visited prior to working with Gina. I hope she stays at Ray Catena Freehold, for many more years, because I look forward to an ongoing relationship , and more positive car buying experiences in the future.

Gina Pantano

November 06, 2018

"Could not have asked for a better experience."

- nickf126

Dealership was wonderful. Our salesman, Matt was a pleasure to work with. We completed the deal in less than 30 minutes. Could not be happier. Thank you Matt, and everyone else!

Matt Rafla
Other Employees : Jonathan who explained all of the car's features was excellent.

Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership, Freehold, NJ, 07728