Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

4380 Route 9 South, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Matt Rafla, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Matt Rafla

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Gina Pantano, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Gina Pantano

Client Advisor
Alex Aravena, Sales & Leasing Representative, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Alex Aravena

Sales & Leasing Representative
Jack Coffey, Client Advisor, Ray Catena of Freehold - Mercedes-Benz Dealership

Jack Coffey

Client Advisor

December 31, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience I’ve Ever Had"

- Cynthia

This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. The dealership was beautiful, spotless and super friendly. I was treated by two friendly receptionists who offered beverages and called Matt to the floor for our appointment. Matt Rafla was a pleasure to work with and I will certainly refer friends to him, as well as this dealership. His ability to be both professional and personable is rare in this business. I look forward to working with him in the future at this Catena dealership Additionally, Nick was delightful and knowledgeable. He was able to teach me about the car without making me feel out of touch with the technology! They are a great team! Best of luck to everyone in the new year!

Matt Rafla
Other Employees : Nick who helped explain the technology in the car and both of the receptionists.

December 25, 2018

"Shop no Further"

- Ellie Mae Clampet

I have bought 5 cars from Nick and this dealership and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Nick has answered calls when he’s not working and always delivered in a timely fashion when I’ve called him at work. He has never oversold me and has continued to be part of my cars life long after I have left the dealership. I am not a warm and fuzzy person and am not looking for a “yes” man but an honest one, that’s why I needn’t look any further and I am waiting for the arrival of my 6th now. Leigh has also been nothing but kind, helpful and understanding. No concern has been to great or small for her to handle and truly listen and resolve.

Nicholas Castaneda
Leigh Farrell

December 07, 2018

"A+ for Alex"

- kkravitz12

Working with Alex on the sale of my first Mercedes was all around a positive experience. I am thrilled with my car! I look forward to buying my next vechicle through Mercedes Ray Catena.

Alex Aravena