Ray Catena of Freehold

Robert Lisi, Product Concierge, Ray Catena of Freehold

Robert Lisi

Product Concierge

September 27, 2017

"My experience with Ray Catena"

- eva1018

Chris Popin was my salesperson, I was very fortunate to have him walk me through the lease of my new 2018GLC, Chris is very attentive to what the customer wants, it was a very pleasurable experience, I would recommend Ray Catena of Freehold & Chris Popin to all my Family & friends.

September 11, 2017

"Fabulous Experience!!"

- tfreeze1

From start to finish Chris Popin was a pleasure to work with! He made buying a truck a stress-free experience! Thank you to Ray Catena and Chris!

September 07, 2017

"Great Experience"

- owen2728

My wife and I had a great experience at Ray Catena Mercedes. Steve the manager and Chris Popin were a pleasure to work with. Chris was very informative and made our experience easy and comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Photos