Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai

193 Reviews of Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai

March 17, 2019

"Great Experience "

- JohnAmy

The sales and finance groups are very friendly and easy to work with. By far the best experience I have had buying a vehicle!! Came in looking to purchase one vehicle and ended up buying two.

Rick Nickerson
Ryan Stevenson
Mar 17, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thanks John and Amy! We always enjoy hearing feedback from our customers! We truly enjoyed working with you to help you both find what you were looking for.

March 16, 2019

"Awesome Service Department! Brooks is the best!!!"

- KEVIN A

We bought a used 2016 Kia from Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai. Very satisfied with our salesperson, and over all experience. We had a service issue and took it to the Kia dealership next door for service. (I wont mention their name...) Big Mistake! They failed us in every way and did not fix our problem. So, we took it back to Ray Skillman Hyundai, where we bought the car, and they were not surprised with our experience next door. Because it was a warranty issue, they could not service it because they are not a Kia dealership. Their service person, Brooks, took exceptional care of us. Very polite, sympathetic to our problem and needs. She went above and beyond what was required of her. She got our car transported to Ray Skillman Kia, (because it was a real inconvenience for us to get it there with our work schedules), got us a rental car, and worked cooperatively with the other dealership to get our repair taken care of. Never before have my wife and I been taken care of so well at ANY dealership. We sill surely return to Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai for all of our vehicle needs. Thank you Brooks!!!

Mar 17, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

This is a outstanding review! Thank you so much for sharing it with us and our future customers! We are very happy that you’re a customer of ours and we will always treat you like family here. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

March 15, 2019

"Pleasant"

- Mario123

Worked with salesman Mitchell. He was great and helped me get into the car we needed. Finance guy was also great. Gave me a lot of good info.

Mitchel Hawkins
Mar 16, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thanks for the review Mario! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

March 14, 2019

"Excellent purchase experience"

- HappyWithKona

Excellent sales experience. Took a few cisits and a few days but I gor exactly what I wanted for s great price that i was happy with

Chad Anderson
Lauren McDonald
Mar 14, 2019 -

Thanks for your review!

March 14, 2019

"One happy customer!!"

- Britbre23

Great friendly staff! Everyone was welcoming and polite and extremely helpful. We loved the fact that we weren’t pushed in to buying something that we really didn’t want and was shown exactly what we wanted. I hate going to dealers and feeling pushed to buy something. I love that we were educated on our vehicle that we purchased on all its features. We didn’t go there expecting to buy a new vehicle, only just to browse and ended up finding an amazing vehicle with every feature we wanted and then some. They were patient with us as we were being super picky and indecisive! So I thank them!

Christian Gehring
Elgin Wren
Eric Alcorn
Mar 14, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thank you for your kind words! We're very happy that we were able to help you with your vehicle search! Welcome to the Ray Skillman Family.

March 12, 2019

"Great Customer Service"

- Satisfied Customer

Seth & Elgin were great to work with. They made the process seamless and did most of the leg work for me while meeting my needs.

Christian Gehring
Elgin Wren
Garrison McElroy
March 06, 2019

"Friendly"

- Misty2019

I was greeted with a smile and staff treated me with respect! They were able to get me in a vehicle that suited me! I highly recommend Ray Skillman! Thank you for everything!

Mitchel Hawkins
Lance Proctor
Garrison McElroy

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thanks for the review Misty!

"Blessed"

- THarding

I am so thankful that I was able to purchase a brand new car. Thanks to Austin and the entire staff. I would highly recommend anyone in search of a vehicle to go to Ray Skillman.

Austin Watts

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thank you! Welcome to the Ray Skillman Family!

"Repeat customer "

- Annette C

When my car was totaled my first stop was Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai. I didn't even consider going anywhere else. They always treat me with respect and their customer service is exceptional.

Austin Watts
Ryan Watts

Thank you Annette!

March 05, 2019

"Amazing! Fast! And worth every penny! "

- alyssa.benassi

There salesmen are reliable and helpful with any situation. New, used, or on a budget; they’ll help you find the vehicle that’s best for you!

Brian Berry
Rick Nickerson
Eric Alcorn
Mar 05, 2019 -

Ray Skillman Avon Hyundai responded

Thank you Alyssa! We're so happy that we were able to help you with your vehicle search! Welcome to the Ray Skillman family!