Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center

8424 US Highway 31 South, Indianapolis, Indiana 46227

971 Reviews of Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center

January 22, 2019

"great experience and the car is working out well"

- allenmr

i contacted tommy in the afternoon, let him know what car i wanted and my circumstances, and he started the process asap. we were able to get a lot of things handled by phone and email before i got to the dealership, at which point everything went great. my son and i are both very happy about the car switch. my only complaint has nothing to do with tommy or other staff - they all did great - but it would be nice if the process could be faster or there could be a bit more explanation about why it takes so long. because it took hours even after we got things rolling by ohone beforehand. i understand this is just how buying a car goes, and again the staff, especially tommy and the finance guy, were all great. and it would be nice if it had been a little speedier 🙂

January 19, 2019

"New truck experience"

- Gloger, scott0411

Tommy was extremely helpful in my truck buying experience. Highly recommended, friendly and willing to take time with his customers. Ashley the insurance lady was also extremely helpful with finding me new affordable car insurance.

Other Employees : Ashley biehl
Jan 22, 2019 -

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Congratulations on your new truck! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Jan 22, 2019 -

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Congratulations on your new truck! We're very happy to hear Tommy was able to provided you with such a positive car buying experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Ray Skillman Southside Buick GMC

January 17, 2019

"Greatest staff ever!!!! "

- bckc2006

The entire process was easy (once we decided which vehicle we wanted), Andrew Hart, Alec Jordan and Bramford were completely amazing! This is the 1st time I've purchased from Skillman and trust me, I will be back to purchase again from the GMC/Buick guys. Keep up the GREAT work!

Andrew Hart
Other Employees : Alec Jordan, Bramford
January 11, 2019

"Great communication and very friendly."

- Wbraganz

We purchased a used vehicle. Sales people; Joe Fenoglio, Tommy Reed, and Duane Reed; were very helpful and friendly. Great to do business with Ray Skillman South Side!

Joe Fenoglio
Jan 14, 2019 -

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 11, 2019

"Great car buying experience!"

- Kia gal

Mac contacted me after seeing that I was shopping online. He immediately contacted me but I wasn't quite ready to purchase. His followup with me was superb. When I arrived he greeted me by name and from there I ended up purchasing a new 2019 KIA SOUL. With a little negotiation, the Finance Manager that assisted me helped get the price down for an affordable payment, HAPPY CUSTOMER! This is my 3rd vehicle I've purchased from Ray Skillman .

MAC BRIDGES
Chris Swisher
Jan 14, 2019 -

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 07, 2019

"Caring "

- Ralph/Diane

The salesman(Tom Reed) took all the time we needed to be certain we would purchased the car we needed. Tom asked questions ahead of time to ensure we were looking at vehicles we were interested in. Ours was an unusual situation because Ralph has back problems that cannot be corrected. Tom even after we purchased the car to contact us and see if we were happy with our purchase. We will always recommend Tom and the financed manager to all our relatives and friends. Thank you.

Chris Carter
Lee Andrew
January 07, 2019

"It was quick overall and straight forward"

- wedding923

It was straight forward, no fluff and I appreciated that. I do wish there was a slightly better presentation of the features of the car. I felt there was not a lot of knowledge on some of the features of the car on this particular package. I felt a little rushed in that area. Duane was fantastic and very helpful. Josh and Tommy were also very kind.

Other Employees : Josh
December 31, 2018

"Overall wonderful experience with top notch service!!"

- Sutton,Casey

We started the process of looking to purchase a new vehicle for our family. We came to Ray Skillman with a narrowed down list of our must haves. We wanted reliability, safety, affordability, and overall comfort for our large family. Tommy was instantly on it, he showed me vehicles that fit exactly what I wanted, Although I didn’t pull the trigger on the same day. Tommy spent a lot of time researching what would be a good fit for my family based on our needs. He went above and beyond, he sent us numerous vehicles and continued his search until he found us the perfect fit, our Kia Sedona. It fit all of my requirements and then some. We came in the store after he had our vehicle instantly transferred to his location, same day! We sat down with Duane, who was also wonderful, and went through the process quickly and efficiently and they worked with our numbers. I haven’t ever left a dealership feeling so good about my purchase. They weren’t pushy at all and I never felt like I was getting cheated. I actually felt quite the opposite. We got a great and very fair trade in value, excellent Interest rate and a payment we asked for. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase and couldn’t have asked for a better guide in our search. A big thanks to Tommy Reed for going above and beyond to satisfy our requests.

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ray Skillman Southside Buick GMC. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 30, 2018

"Excellent"

- Tarnold

The best experience ever in which i have eve had. The sales team was nice and had good customer service quality. I have dealt with different dealerships and this so far has been the best.

Aaron Hayes
Dakota Reed
Other Employees : Also to Ashley and the manager that is over Dakota i am so sorry but i forgot his name.....i think that it might have been Bobby not sure.....lol

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

December 28, 2018

"So excited I finally got a mini van "

- Dbaxter

I went to Ray Skillman Kia hoping to find a mini van. My Sportage was to small for my growing number of grandkids. I was welcomed immediately upon stepping out of my car. I explained what I wanted and why I wanted it. I also knew I was underwater on my current vehicle so I wanted to see what options I might have. Aaron Hayes and Dakota Reed went above and beyond trying to help me find the perfect vehicle. I was able to get my mini van and I couldn’t be happier with it. Duane Reed was great to work with for the financial aspect. I would highly recommend Ray Skillman to anyone looking for their vehicle

Aaron Hayes
Dakota Reed

Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!