Regal Lakeland

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Ray Taylor, Service Advisor, Regal Lakeland

Ray Taylor

November 17, 2018

" Lakeland Regal Honda 4x repeat customer"

- DaLee

I have purchased my last four vehicles from Lakeland Regal. I have always appreciated the expedience and professional friendliness of all the employees there Every employee I have had the pleasure of dealing with has gone to the limit to attend to my needs. I highly recommend this dealership.

Rob Young
Ray Taylor
Other Employees : Sam

November 07, 2018

"Great Overall Experience"

- Satisfied Customer

We were pleased to meet David Schultz on our first visit at Regal Honda, He is a bit more mature than most of the salesmen and was able to communicate at our level - seniors in our late 70's and long time Cadillac owners. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and went out of his way to educate us on our desired vehicle - Honda CRV touring edition. He did not try to 'sell' us. He provided us with some written information on the various models which we took home to review. We contacted him several weeks later and set up an appointment to go see him after finding a particular model the dealer was supposed to have on the lot. By the time we got to his office, that car had been sold the night before. David and staff went out of their way to find the same exact model for us which was located in Ft. Myers. We finalized a contract and the car was ordered and driven to Lakeland several days later. Upon arrival in Lakeland David spent lots of patient hours helping us to learn about all the wonderful features of our new car. He could not have been more accommodating. Even after delivery of the car David was more then patient on our return visits to the dealership to answer all of our additional questions and concerns. Regal Honda Lakeland has a JEWEL in David Schultz. Sincerely, Richard and Mary Smith

Cris Aviso
Other Employees : Sean Bryant, Jamichael Thomas "JT'

November 05, 2018

"Great experience "

- Hunter11

Troy helped me trade in two vehicles for one. I told him everything I wanted (Make, Model, interior color, exterior color, and additional features) and he was able to find it for me. Great experience.

Other Employees : Brandon