Regal Lakeland

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

December 08, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- Richie rich 0731

Very easy experience. From the moment I can in contact with Regal Honda they treated me with dignity and respect. Pricing very fair service outstanding!

Michael Cobb
Other Employees : Andre Betances

November 27, 2017

"Customer Services is a foreign concepts"

- GregL

We are a Honda family (own 4 right now, in a long line) and wanted a dealership in FL. My wife works in Lakeland and we had heard some good things about Regal. The initial car buying experience was fine, we bought a Civic off the lot. Once we got it off the lot we noticed the oil was due to be changed, we only had 3/4 a tank of gas, and there was only one key (they would get us the second key and the valet key. We had to call back multiple times to get the second key, never got the valet key. Then while going to work my wife had a deer jump in front of the car (about 4 months after purchase). When we purchased the car, Regal took our insurance information and worked with our insurance company (so we thought). Well we found out they never added the car to our policy and it was not covered for the accident. When we contacted Regal, they simply said it was our responsibility to check and we should have added the car. Not a, we are so sorry this happened, not a let us see if there is anything we can do - just a simple brush off. Now I do realize I should have checked, although every other new car I have bought, the dealer has helped ensure the car is covered, so when they took all of our information and contacted the company we thought this was done. Needless to say, we will not work with Regal in the future, and will find a new Honda dealership to work with.

Jordan Adams

November 24, 2017

"Experience "

- Smith74

I would recommen my friends and family here, customer service was very good. I can say the young man took his time with me and explained everything about what was going on and what I was looking for in a car. This young man took his time with me and I thank him for that! Le Daris Smith I would recommend my Love one to you sir! Again thank you for helping me .

Ledaris Smith