Regal Lakeland

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Ray Taylor, Service Advisor, Regal Lakeland

Ray Taylor

June 23, 2018

"Excellent Service and Quality!!!"

- Dr De Souza

This was the third new vehicle I've purchased from Regal Lakeland and their level of customer service at all levels--Sales (Cody), Business Mgr (Clay), Finance Mgr (Paul), and the General Mgr (Chris) continues to be OUTSTANDING in every aspect! My wife and I never felt rushed at any point during the entire car buying experience. This is one major factor why customers continue to return back to Regal Lakeland year after year. The staff's proven integrity and sincere dispositions have led me to consider Regal Lakeland over the years to be a trusted dealership. Their call to customer service excellence is evident and the showroom staffs' convictions with that call are solid. These are hardworking people and they understand the purchasing process of customers to a degree that is exceptional. It is without reservation and enthusiasm that I recommend Regal Lakeland. -Dr. De Souza

Cris Aviso
Other Employees : Cody, Clay, and Paul

June 17, 2018

"Gave a warm welcome, made me and my live ones feel in trust."

- Jessica07

I like how he works , excellent sales man he made us feel in trust hes a good person and gave us a great deal he deserves a five star. I’m happy to have him as my sales person because I’m happy with the choice of my suv cr v Honda he was really patience. Excellent customer service!!!

Demory

June 11, 2018

"It was a great experience and it was quick and easy! "

- IslamMo5153

Coming to this dealership was such a great experience! Cody helped us find the exact car that we want and got us in and out so quickly and made sure that we got everything we wanted!

Cody Niemas