Reliable Nissan

New Car Sales Manager

February 08, 2019

"Juke Nismo Purchase!"

- Mel

Isiah Alfaro, sales rep at Reliable Nissan on Coors Blvd in ABQ, made my Juke purchase a good experience! He was a new sales rep to Nissan, and did a great job with the sales process!

Isiah Alfaro

January 23, 2019

"Worst Nissan dealer ever"

- jerrymccart

Took my 2016 Murano in for a recall on 1/17/2019. I asked if they would be able to provide a ride back to my home (8.9 miles from dealership) and was told yes. I sat in the waiting room for 3.5 hours while the service writer kept making me promises about a ride home. When my car was ready the driver side column had greasy hand prints all over it. The service writer apologized and offered a free detail. Since I was going out of town I told him I would schedule the work later. This morning I went to look up something in my manual and discovered all my manuals and service receipts were missing. I went back to the dealer and the service writer said they didn't take them out of the glove box. He then wanted me to pay for another set of manuals. I purchased my 2016 Murano from Newton Nissan in Gallatin, TN. I called Bill Newton and he told me he would send me a complete set of manuals at NO charge. Guess that is one reason Newton Nissan is the #1 Nissan Dealer in the USA and Reliable isn't. Sadly Reliable Nissan is the only Nissan dealer close to our home. When it is time for a new Nissan it certainly won't be purchased from Reliable Nissan.

Jed Glaser

December 20, 2018

"Non-disclosure of non-cancelable contract for service"

- srehnberg

Dealership sold a service called "ZAKTEK" that is supposedly a paint protector. It is initially applied when the vehicle first arrives at the dealership. During the closing process they sell you the continued service for 3 years. When I reviewed the document while the vehicle was in the shop for the 2nd time in less than 2 weeks (mileage on vehicle 160) I decided it wasn't worth the price ($1,198) so I requested that it be cancelled. I was then told it was non-cancellable even though I have yet to use the product. Shame on me for not noticing this sooner. Shame on the dealership for screwing their customers!

Lindsey Porter