Renton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

August Leinweber

Matt Summers, Sales Manager, Renton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Matt Summers

April 16, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service and Friendly!"

- Ashlee23

I came to the dealership not knowing if I would get a car or not and when I left, I left with a brand new car! Devin, Frank, and Mike F. Did a amazing job on getting me into something that is a great fit and very comfortable. They all went above and beyond to make sure my car need were met. I would totally recommend this dealership and i would defiantly work with Devin, Frank, and Mike again! -Ashlee

Yvonne Rakich
Other Employees : Devin, Mike F., Frank

February 18, 2018

"INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE"

- thecarlamarie

Everyone at CarPros was a huge help and made my experience easy! They gave me an amazing deal on a sick car! My time at the dealership was actually fun and Q was amazing!!!

August Leinweber

January 16, 2018

"I felt like family!"

- Tara A Nelson

From the minute I walked in, no pressure, well taken care of! It was like I came forward to my family with a self problem and everyone rallied to my aid. I’m walking away a happy camper with a new car!

Matt Summers