Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Joey Harris, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW/Crown MINI of Richmond

Joey Harris

Client Advisor

January 20, 2018

"Great job by Steve Lerner"

- BMW guy

Steve Lerner was great to work with on selecting my new car. He was responsive and helped me find just what I was looking for. The sales process was easy and he has done a nice job following up after the sale.

January 11, 2018

"Steve Lerner The Best"

- WangS

Mr. Steve Lerner offered us the best deal and service ever! I contacted many other BMW dealerships in the eastern coast, and believe me, this is the very best dealership in the world. You will get the best deal as well as easy and efficient service. Steve Lerner and his team deserve a five star!

Other Employees : Akshay

January 08, 2018

"M2 traded for X5M- Jenish Shah made the process a breeze!"

- chrisbk34

I began my search after deciding to trade my 2016 M2 in for a new X5M. I knew what I wanted so I didn't need to test drive the car. I reached out to Richmond BMW along with many other dealers. Ultimately, Richmond won my business and this will definitely not be my last purchase from them. Although I am all the way in NJ, it was just the matter of finding a dealer that would buy my M2 and sell me an X5M at the right price while also making the process simple. This was my first time leasing a vehicle out of state. I can honestly say Jenish Shah made this process extremely easy. All the paperwork was mailed over to me and I simply mailed them back signed. Jenish took care of EVERYTHING else in the transaction including the logistics. Jenish found me a vehicle in Florida that had the color combo I was looking for and coordinated everything. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised at how smoothly everything went although there was quite a few moving parts in the transaction. After my experience, I would definitely not be afraid of purchasing a car out of state again. This dealer is excellent. I spoke with the salesperson, sales manager and finance manager and they are all very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Jenish Shah and Richmond BMW for your new or used BMW/MINI purchases!

Jenish Shah