Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Anthony "Tony" King

November 18, 2017

"Very good experience"

- luispablo07 Verified Customer

Will recomend my sales person Abdel, he is always profesional,is the 3rd car me and friend buy with hi,definitely I recomend him to my friends.

Abdel Mahmoud

November 18, 2017

"Hyundai lease"

- alzuckerman Verified Customer

I was overall happy with my purchase except for one hiccup regarding my buyout of other vehicle. I had to due my own due diligence contacting required parties during my work day to fox the situation and felt that I wasn't given the support I fully needed when asked by my Hyundai rep. Because he was so positive during my buying experience, I was surprised by his lackadaisical attitude towards my frustration with this. When I had asked if there was anything he could do for me to make the experience a little better; he was sarcastic which kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.... Before that... I did have a positive experience.

Matthew King

November 16, 2017

"Great experience! Fast, empathetic, and caring!"

- csmckenzie2006

Matthew king is an excellent dealership/sales agent. He listens to your problem and work with you. The moment I spoke with him on the phone I stop searching for places to purchase a car. I knew that I had found the right one. I had in fact, spoken to several car dealerships over a couple of days and speaking to Mr. King sealed the deal. Mr. King is caring and work hard with clients (even those with poor credit history) purchase a new car. Thank you Rick case for giving me this opportunity to get to know a bright and caring employee such as Mr. King.

Donovan Jaehrling