Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

Mo Chtaili

December 25, 2017

"Jose rocks"

- Harold

Honest, dependable and easy to work with describes Jose Tavarez ...he works for his customers! Thank you Jose for taking this journey with us..we appreciate u!

Jose Tavarez
Fares Abualown

December 24, 2017

"Awesome experience at dealship"

- FERNANDESZENIA Verified Customer

I am really contented, with the experience at the dealership, this is the second time buying a car at Rick Case, but the dealership at plantations was definitely a better experience. We did not feel cheated or forced to buy something we did not want or like. We would recommend this place to our friends and family.

Malik Saleh
Other Employees : Matthew king

December 23, 2017

"2018 Elantra purchase experience"

- deaithra Verified Customer

My experience with this purchase was the most comfortable vehicle purchase I've ever made. Although I was unable to get the vehicle I originally wanted, Eddie worked hard to get me into this vehicle that I love even more! He was super patient with me as I flip-flopped between the color options, and gave excellent tips to ensure that I ended up with the vehicle that was perfect for me. I am suuuper happy with my experience!

Horacio "Eddie" Andrade