Rob Sight Ford

Dave Bryant

November 25, 2017

"buying new vehicle"

- blinkhoolie

Both Alex and Brian were courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Would do business with them again..Alex went over buttons in truck and told me that she would be there for me if I needed more info...

Alex Deery
Brian Phillips

October 24, 2017

"Waste of Time"

- Jon

This review is in regards to their Collision and Service center. The personnel were plenty friendly but also unreasonable. Initially I brought in my car after a small fender bender involving the front wheel and I noticed the wheel making an audible grinding sound. I dropped my car off for service and about a week later received a call saying my car was dead and needed a new battery, also the radio and interior lights weren't working so they did me a "favor" and replaced the battery and a couple fuses without initially clearing it with me. An extra $200 charge I was not expecting as I had no issues with the battery, radio or interior lights before dropping it off. They didn't seem to understand my frustration when I told them I had no issues with the car before dropping it off and needed to meet me in the middle for costs; they knocked off a measly $20. A few days later I get a call saying my car is ready. I pick it up and notice that the grinding sound is still there and the interior lights still did not work. I brought it back and told them but they didn't seem to hear the grinding. I had to drive a technician around who finally heard it and agreed it sounded like a bad bearing. I leave the car with them to confirm it and they do, it has a bad bearing and they said they will fix the interior lights as well. I get a call back giving me a ridiculous quote of $550 just to replace the bearing and that they cannot link the damage to the accident so it would be out of pocket. I just came back and got my car (interior lights still did't work even though they said they fixed it), called around and found a reputable guy who would repair it for under $300 and he fixed the interior lights for free! The whole ordeal was a huge inconvenience and a waste of time. I was able to take care of it with insurance who sent me a check for the costs retroactively. I cannot recommend taking your car there for service or collision repair but have no idea about car buying experiences there. Hopefully its better than their service side of the house.

John

October 14, 2017

"Hassle Free"

- StangGang81

Stopped in to the Used Car lot to look at F-150's. Met Jeff Schleicher, told him exactly what I was looking for and he told me that it was just sold. However, Jeff stuck with it and called me back a few days later. That afternoon I took delivery of an awesome 2013 F-150 FX4. Jeff and Rob Sight made it easy, they both come highly recommended!

Jeff Schleicher