Robbins Nissan

Terrance Garrett, New Car Sales, Robbins Nissan

Terrance Garrett

New Car Sales

September 21, 2017

"STAY AWAY FROM ROBBINS NISSAN!!!!!!!"

- betsuavaldez

If I could I’d give them 0 stars. Make sure y’all read all reviews before even stopping by to browse their dealership so y’all can save some trouble and time. My previous car was totaled due to the floods in August, so my insurance paid it off. My husband and I went ahead to purchase a vehicle from them over the weekend of 09/15/17 to be exact. I did not mind a broken windshield that the vehicle we got had because they promised me they’d fix it and promised it’d be ready that same day. Then, they called my husband at around 6pm that it was not ready, yet again they promised it’d ready by the next day. And, again! IT WAS NOT READY! I honestly needed a car to get to work so my husband And I picked it up how it was so I could get to work the next day. They told me to take it the next day because for sure they were going to have it ready, they said they had and assured me they had the glass it just needed to be installed. Okay no, they lied AGAIN!! and not just that! They even lied about having the glass! They did not even have it!!!they changed the whole story on my husband when he went to drop it off !!At this point I do not even know what to do! I am very upset because this is day 5, 09/20/2017!! And my car is still not ready and on top of that all the LIES And their stories that they like to make up. Although they gave us a rental on day 5, that is not enough and did not make up for everything that they are making me go through. Also, their employees don’t have respect for customers. When I was explaining the situation to one of them he was laughing in my face. BAD CUSTOMRR SERVICE! My main concern is that they lie non-stop. SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE. Read all reviews they are mostly NEGATIVE so that says a lot. I Should've done that before coming to Robbins Nissan. I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. *UPDATE: 09/21/2017* I decided or was convinced by my husband to give them 1 more day and I agreed. Okay, today in the morning my husband called and told them to have it ready by 3pm if not that we’d just pick it up because we cannot waste more time with them, when my husband was on the phone with them one of the salesmen confessed to my husband that he’s just been telling us what his manager tells them to say that its really out of the sales team control. Okay, so now, I Know that it was THE MANAGER LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF ALL ALONG. WOW, what kind of manager is that? HORRIBLE! Never acquiring another vehicle from them and if I could and if I knew how terrible of a dealership this is, I would’ve never given them my business. *********STAY AWAY FROM ROBBINS NISSAN! ***************** And read all reviews, NEGATIVE. On the other hand, ROBBINS CHEVY is beyond better, very professional and even their building looks better and more professional, the employees there are very helpful and professional. We bought our previous car there and it was Amazing!! Never had a problem with them and they do not lie!!!

MANAGER IN THE USEDCARS SIDE

May 09, 2017

"IN & OUT SAME DAY"

- Pancho

Service center has modern diagnostic equipment. Great service and workmanship; in and out same day. Problem diagnosed very quickly and taken care of same day. THANKS

Patrick Uhlig

April 02, 2017

"Great experience on purchasing a new Nissan Frontier"

- Happy Nissan Frontier Owner

I have been researching trucks and finally decided that the Frontier would be the best fit for me. I started my arduous task of searching on the internet, requesting "Best Price!". Late Thursday night I say a Frontier on Robbins website that was the color and packages that I was looking for. To my surprise, I received a call from Micheal @ 6:30 AM Friday morning as well as an email. I thought I started my work day early! I replied to Micheal requesting what was the "true" price including dealer add on's & destination charges. I explained to Micheal that I was very busy and I didn't have time to come in and play the let's talk game. I told him give me your best drive out price. Micheal did exactly what I asked without the normal back and forth game you normally have to play. Once I had their best price via email we moved to my trade in. After I had the assurance we could get to where I wanted to be, I made an appointment to stop by that evening. Micheal had his manager talk with me about what Robbins could give me since we were $700 from where I wanted to be. David asked for a few minutes and came back with what I wanted. Drove out with a new Frontier and one of the best car buying experience I have ever had. I'm a tough person to sell a vehicle to and Micheal exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using him.

Micheal Dials