Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1017 Reviews of Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

January 13, 2019

"Bait and Switch"

- edubu42

I generally don’t like to give negative reviews but in this case I feel that this review could help someone avoid the same mistake I made. I’ve been shopping for a new Pacifica for a couple of weeks. As part of my research, I called/visited several local dealers shopping for the best price. Without getting too much into the details, after getting one price from a different dealer, I called Kyle at Rockland (who we had spoken with previously and knew what our parameters for a deal were) and I advised Kyle of the price from the other dealer and asked if Rockland could beat that number. He said that Rockland absolutely could beat it (by a sizeable amount). I told him that I was ready to make a deal that day and I would drive to Rockland at that moment (a 40 minute drive and after spending 2 hours in the other dealer’s office) and that if he needed to check with his manager before I drive to confirm, then please do that and get back to me. But he swore he could beat it and it wouldn’t be an issue (some shtick about how they have the largest inventory and they just want to move inventory more than anything). He told me that he already spoke with his General Manager (I think his name was Robert) and that his General Manager knew everything and would personally walk me through the rest of the deal. The rest of the story is a car dealership cliché …I show up and instead of the General Manager Robert, I get some associate named “Smitty”. Of course, neither Smitty nor Robert knew anything about my prior conversations with Kyle and I had to walk Smitty through the entire deal again. After an hour and a half, Smitty came back and told me that they couldn’t get close to the number offered by the other dealer. Smitty then proceeded to tell me that Kyle wasn’t authorized to promise me any numbers. As you can imagine, I was completely frustrated. I blame myself (partially) for falling for the oldest trick in the book. I should have had Rockland email me something confirming the terms that we had agreed upon. With that being said, based on my experience I don’t believe that Rockland cares about people. They only care about their numbers. Rockland intentionally lied to me to me to get me in the door and then completely tried to sell me something different. Good luck everyone!

Kyle and "Smitty"
Jan 15, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi Eric, thank you for bringing your recent car shopping experience to my attention. I understand your frustration in this matter and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to look into this further so we can work toward a resolution. Please give me a call me at 845-627-3700, ext. 352 or email me at cdooney@RocklandCJD.com. Thank you. – Chris Dooney, General Sales Manager

January 12, 2019

"Great price Good people "

- Phil L

Many thanks to Fausto Mike in finance and the managers that helped me make a great deal. At the end of the day I got the best price from this dealership. They deliver it on their promise and had exactly what I wanted in stock. Thanks guys !

Fausto Javier Montano
Jan 14, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Phil, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team! We are so glad we could help you out!

January 11, 2019

"Good service and speed."

- Pochoa1

Very good service and fast process helped me through all the options and availability. Showed me the selection and was able to locate the car I needed. Afterward he spent the time needed to take care of all my needs and followed up to make sure that everything was done right.

Fausto Javier Montano
Michael Slapp
Jan 11, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience! We are so happy to help out our awesome customers and hope you are loving your new car!

January 04, 2019

"2012 Toyota Corolla LE SOLD "

- marcht518

The 2012 Toyota Corolla you inquired about is still available is what I received from Joe Werner the Internet Sales Manager no less and 5 hours later all the sudden it was sold on the website without any knowledge about it. I called the dealership as nobody contacted me after they said it was available and still have yet to receive a response confirming its been sold. I did a search again on the site and now all the sudden its been sold. I was told the vehicle was available and went through the process of obtaining a loan for a car that was sold out from under me with no notification and I did not even get asked if I wanted to put a down payment to hold the vehicle. I am very unhappy with the service and would say that the dealership does not have it together. One would think that usually dealerships call you non-stop to get you to purchase a car if you show interest, right? I actually called and emailed them non-stop and go little to no response at all. I would NOT recommend buying a car from this dealership. Apparently this person doesn't even work for the dealership come to find out as his name is nowhere on their site but its a sales manager? Makes no sense.

Other Employees : Joe Werner
January 03, 2019

"Love my truck"

- Eddielopez34

Chris Trois was awesome to work with. He helped my fiancé and I get vehicles we both love. He was beyond patient and we never felt pressured. We will definitely be back.

Chris Trois
Jan 04, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are so happy to hear this, Eddie! Thank you for sharing and congratulations to you and your fiancé on your new vehicles!

January 02, 2019

"Honest and dependable salesman"

- Eddie D.

I wanted to lease a 2019 Jeep Wrangler as a surprise Christmas present for my wife. I had badly broken my leg in August and needed a second surgery in the beginning of November, so needless to say I was not mobile and was unable to travel. I called several local dealers here on Long Island and they were really not interested in doing a deal with me over the phone. Then I contacted Rockland Jeep and my salesman Chris Gunst went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me. He helped me find the truck I was looking for and even had leather installed for me to make it perfect. His communication was excellent and he kept me fully informed through out the whole process by phone and text. He arranged everything from the purchase, registration, insurance, all the way to delivery of the vehicle. My transaction could not have gone any smoother and was better than the last 3 Jeep/Dodge leases I have had. I got an excellent vehicle at a fair price with no gimmicks, issues, or added fees. Chris even went as far as to contact me on Christmas to ask if my wife was surprised by her new Jeep. I would definitely do business with him again and appreciate all his help!

Jan 03, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Eidde, thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with Chris and our team! We are always so happy to help and are so glad we could make this happen for you! We hope your wife is loving her new Wrangler!

December 31, 2018

"One word - AMAZING"

- Must4ng8

We came in to see Chris to return a leased Jeep. He helped us immensely in finding the perfect vehicle to replace the one we returned on lease. Chris worked with what we were able to put down and got us in the perfect price range for a monthly payment. Overall great experience and would HIGHLY recommend!

Jan 03, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are so happy to hear about your recent experience with Chris! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on your new Jeep!

December 27, 2018

"Great car buying experience!!"

- Geep

Barry was the best. He took the time to work with me to get the best price possible. I would recommend Barry to a friend or family member.

Barry Rosenwasser
Michael Slapp
Dec 28, 2018 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Barry and our team! We are so glad we could help you find a great Jeep!

December 26, 2018

"Love my new Jeep"

- Jenm1228

Chris Trois was absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I both leased new vehicles from Chris. He was beyond patient and knowledgeable. He went through all of our options with us and ensured that we were both satisfied with our purchases. By far the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with! We will be coming to him for all our future purchases.

Chris Trois
Dec 28, 2018 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with Chris! We are so happy to hear that you and your fiance found great new cars! Congratulations!

December 26, 2018

"The best of the best!"

- Bella40678

Once again, I had an excellent experience with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesman Chris, gave me the best deal on my truck and was extremely attentive to my needs. I will definitely buy another vehicle from Rockland dealership.

Dec 29, 2018 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are so happy to hear about your recent experience with Chris! Thank you for taking the time to share it. Congratulations on your new truck!

21 - 30 of 1,017 results