Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1017 Reviews of Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

February 18, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- Andyc

Fausto was a pleasure to deal with. Professional, courteous and hard working. It was refreshing to work with a dealer who was honest and explained everything I needed to know every step of the way. I would highly recommend.

Michael Slapp
Feb 19, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating and positive review, Andy! We really appreciate you recommending us!

February 04, 2019

"Tyrone Rasheed"

- Trasheed

He was the best we loved working with him the car is working well also thank you all . If we ever need a car or service we will Return. Thanks again The rasheed's

Jermaine Simpson
Michael Slapp
Feb 05, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and the 5 star rating! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

February 03, 2019

"Rude and disrespectful Sales Manager "

- Mayofam

My husband, kids, and I have been out car shopping today. Second stop we went to Chrysler Jeep and dodge of Nanuet just now. Sat with a salesperson for an hour. We were looking to find out base numbers for a Chrysler Pacifica without any money down or a trade in. Shannon our sales associate did not show us any numbers although she did show us a vehicle. She leaves and says she is going to get the numbers printed out for us. Next she brings out this manager Eddie Vega who was so rude. He asked my husband why we don’t want to have our cars appraised. Our answer “we are just looking for a starting base. He asked when are you looking to purchase? Husbands response “Within the next 30 days” Well that really ticked the manager off because my husband didn’t use the term “this month” he said some words to us about how rude he thinks my husband is and told us he couldn’t do anything to help us and stormed away still carrying on. I followed him to ask why we were yelled at and treated so disrespectfully after spending an hour in the store. He continued to be rude and have a raised voice with me. I am appalled how we were treated. I can’t imagine myself giving Chrysler my business at this point. #poorcustomerservice #chryslerofnanuet #shameonyou #dissapointing #angry #manager #angermanagement

Shannon Howe
Eddie Vega

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, thank you for bringing your recent experience to my attention. I’d appreciate the opportunity look into this further. Could you please give me a call at 845-627-3700, ext. 352 or email me at cdooney@rocklandCJD.com.

February 03, 2019

"Rockland"

- Johnnyo96

This place was amazing! Javier was the man. Gave me a great price and great service. I would also like to say thanks to GM Chris Dooney that helped us with the price. Great dealership!

Mike Laporta

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating and positive review!

January 31, 2019

"Great experience"

- Trishyness

This is my second vehicle purchase from this dealer. Great experience. Great flexibility on price. Would refer any of my friends who are in the market for a new vehicle.

Christopher Gunst

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We really appreciate you recommending us! Thank you for the 5 stars and great review!

January 30, 2019

"Gunst made it happen ✅"

- Nzuzulo

Chris Gunst was my sales consultant. He was not only very professional and knowledgeable, but also polite and easy to deal with. Chris made my experience at Rockland- Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge comfortable and stress free. He is definitely an asset to their team; and my family and I are looking forward to buying/leasing more vehicle from Rockland- Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge in the future. Thank you Chris Gunst & Chris Dooney for getting the job done! Nick Zuzulo

Christopher Gunst
Jan 31, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We look forward to doing business with you again in the future, Nick! Thanks for sharing about your experience at our dealership and the 5 star rating.

January 29, 2019

"Stay away. Liars and no follow through on promises. "

- FastCars

STAY AWAY. They talk a good game, but any and all "promises" to make things right are never followed through. When I purchased my 18 charger, I had some issues with the dealer. First issue was, after we ran the test drive and agreed upon sale price and trade in, we agreed to a delivery date. They gave me a printout with a price on it that didn't look right. I was too tired to deal with it (late at night showroom was closing, but I had a week to get it all sorted.) The monday before I was scheduled to take Saturday delivery, I called the salesman and spoke to him about the issue with the price. I didn't hear back from him. After a few days of no response, I finally got hold of the sales manager (on the day of delivery) and finally got the price resolved. Long story short – the delivery process was slow and painful. Never got a walk-thru on the car (they sent me a sales trainee who was not familiar with the car. I was getting so p*ssed after being there several hours, I just took my car and left. (This is the abbreviated version of the problem.) A day later, I got an email asking me to fill out a survey about the dealer, etc. So I did. I was honest. The next day, the sales manager called me back and pretty much tried to make me feel bad for writing a brutal, yet honest, review. He asked me what he could do to "make it right." He asked me if I would update the survey, saying that everything was resolved. He offered some (high-end) restaurant gift certificates, etc. Instead of that, I asked for a remote key fob, and door sill protectors. He said OK - that it would take about a week or so. The car was delivered Oct. 20. After waiting patiently, I called and emailed several times to follow up. He never responded via email. Each time, was via the phone. Each time, another excuse (veteran's day sale, dealership just got new owners, etc.) Each time, I asked him for a date when it he would have the parts for me and he gave me a date. I waited a WEEK after each day and followed up with another email. Each time, I cc'd the managing partners of the dealership who are now no longer there.) 2 weeks ago, I was so pissed off, I said I now expect the sport pedals and a full warranty to go along with the key fob and the door sill protectors. He called me after that, more BSBS yadda, yadda, yadda. Again, I asked him WHEN it would be resolved. When would I get my goodie bag? He told me, Dec. 1. That date came and went. On Dec. 6, I sent him another email. Dec 8, Saturday. he responded with a voice mail. I called him back within a few hours. Didn’t hear back. I left another voice mail on Monday. It’s now Tuesday I still have not heard back. Dec. 18. Spoke with the Manager on the phone. We had appointment for me to get the accessories installed after the new year, on Jan 5. Jan 3rd, I emailed and asked if I could push the appointment to later in the day on Saturday. He advised it would be very busy and suggested shipping the parts. I agreed to this (since the dealer is well over an hour from my house.) I asked him to provide me with a tracking #. Silence. Jan 8. Followed up with email. No response. Jan 11th, I called and spoke w mgr. He said he had the parts and that he would ship them. I still have not received the parts or a tracking #. I have given up any hope that they are going to do anything to make it right. The best I can hope for is that at least one person heeds my advice and stays as far away from Rockland Jeep Chrysler Dodge as possible.

Feb 05, 2019 -

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share all this information with me. Please give me a call at 845-627-3700, ext. 352 or email me at cdooney@RocklandCJD.com so we can continue discussing and I'm confident we will find a resolution. Thank you. – Chris Dooney, General Sales Manager

Feb 19, 2019 -

FastCars responded

Really Chris? FINALLY, On Jan 30, 2019, THREE MONTHS AFTER MY PURCHASE, you finally gave me a tracking # for the accessories you said you would ship to me. I made it clear that I would have the key programmed at a dealer closer to my home. The package contained only the door sill protectors, not the spare key. I sent 2 emails to follow up. Still nothing. Last email I sent to you, specifically about the extra key was sent on Feb. 7.

January 28, 2019

"Easy dealings"

- V

Salesmen was honest and easy to work with. I only wish there were more verities of the truck I wanted. But all in all I was good

Larry Vitulli

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your recent experience! We are glad we could give you a great experience and are very sorry that we didn't have more options for you to check out!

January 27, 2019

"By far best experience in a dealer ship"

- danamariexo97

Nick was amazing at helping me get into the truck I wanted while still keeping me in my price range. Excellent service and beyond helpful.

Nicholas Salamon
Other Employees : Victor Madera

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Nick and our dealership! Congratulations on your new truck!

January 26, 2019

"Great New Jeep!"

- Ashpais

Fausto was a great help! Love my new Jeep! I would also like to thank a Chris Dooney, the GSM. He was also very helpful!

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team! We are so glad it was a great one!

1 - 10 of 1,017 results