Rockland Hyundai

Fausto Gonzalez

December 15, 2018

"Great Experience"

- B-Time

As we all know car shopping can be a complete hassle but I had the opportunity to meet Rick Miller who completely changed my outlook on car shopping. He made me feel very comfortable and also made the process very simple and enjoyable. I would like to thank Rick and Rockland Hyundai for making my holiday season a little less stressful.

December 15, 2018

"Wonderful Experience "

- Bobbootz

I went car shopping the other day which I absolutely hate doing. Rick Miller was my salesman and I couldn’t have felt more comfortable. He was an excellent salesman who knew what would best suit my needs. He found me the perfect car with the options I am going to enjoy. I love my new car!!!

December 14, 2018

"After shopping around leased at Rockland Hyundai"

- Cashgreece

After 1.5 weeks of browsing several makes, models and dealerships we felt most comfortable closing a lease with Ricky. His approach is calm and straight, gave us time to think on the showroom floor and we were glad to sign. Would give Rock 5 stars but the paperwork takes too long just like every other lease we have done in past 15 years.