Rockland Hyundai

Tristan George

August 21, 2018

"Ask for Jeff Price!"

- Jj1224

Finding a car that could suit my needs to get to my new job and school was a venture that I needed a lot of assistance with. It was a no brainer to go with a Hyundai i, as my first car was one so I'm glad to say I went to Hyaundai Rockland County and was helped by Jeff Price he is the absolute best! He is courteous, a complete professional, expert who really knows everything about what you need to know about the best car choice for you. He answered all of my questions (and I had a lot), was availible any time I had a question or concern, and explained everything thoroughly which really helped because I was new to the process. So whatever you need head there and be sure to see Jeff whether you want to buy used or new, finance, lease he will take care of you. I am beyond happy with my new Hyundai!

Jeff Price

August 03, 2018

"Horrendous - bait-and-switch - Never Again"

- Caveat Emptor

Horrendous Experience. Started off with a helpful sales person, Javier - who was charming and helpful and promised and assured me that the deal I negotiated was agreed upon. The next day, communications completely imploded. I was never told how long the end-process would take, so the hour and a half wait was a complete surprise. Of course, there is no practical reason for the wait, other than a five-minute tutorial on how to adjust the radio in the car. The rest of the time waiting is clearly just there to break you down psychologically. At the end of the waiting process, the person handling the final papers pulled a complete bait and switch and told me that there were some $1,000 or so acquisition fees to be added on to the deposit for the lease. This happened after I had very clearly discussed, and been assured and promised many times over by sales staff, that these fees would NOT be included. In fact this aspect of the deal was the only reason I came to this dealership. Only when I told the business representative I was walking away from the deal did they concede to my terms. I feel demeaned by the whole experience, and completely disgusted. I also spoke to another customer, who told me the same kind of bait-and-switch was pulled on him at the last minute.

June 29, 2018

"Happy customer"

- JB

I'd like to share a positive review for Mr. Donald Columbia, a great sales rep at Rockland Hyundai, He assisted us in our purchase of a new Hyundai Kona- and we really appreciated his kindness, attention, humor, and assistance in the process! Overall, a very good experience!

Donald Columbia