Rockland Hyundai

Fausto Gonzalez

September 15, 2018

"Purchased new car"

- Justin

Purchased new Sonata with the help of Ryan DeBonis. Great job at helping me to narrow down what I wanted and I drove away with my new car the same day! I highly recommend Ryan, he had a great mix of patience and energy. Fantastic experience!

Tristan George
Other Employees : Ryan DeBonis

August 26, 2018

"OUTSTANDING!"

- Bill N.

The lease on my 2016 Sonata Limited w/Ultimate pkg. was expiring and I was in search of a new Sonata. Every dealer I went to could not believe how little I was paying on this fully loaded 2016 Sonata (I got it at Rockland Hyundai). All the dealers said just get the Sonata Limited w/o Ultimate pkg. -that was in the range of what I wanted to pay monthly. I had been to three dealers. Rockland was my last stop. Not only did I get a Sonata Limited w/ Ult. pkg. but it was only $5 more than the lowest deal anywhere else for a lesser model. I c.o.d tax, title, registration, etc. Anderson and his supervisor Fausto made it happen! Thanks again, Rockland Hyundai.

Fausto Gonzalez
Other Employees : Anderson Martinez

August 21, 2018

"Ask for Jeff Price!"

- Jj1224

Finding a car that could suit my needs to get to my new job and school was a venture that I needed a lot of assistance with. It was a no brainer to go with a Hyundai i, as my first car was one so I'm glad to say I went to Hyaundai Rockland County and was helped by Jeff Price he is the absolute best! He is courteous, a complete professional, expert who really knows everything about what you need to know about the best car choice for you. He answered all of my questions (and I had a lot), was availible any time I had a question or concern, and explained everything thoroughly which really helped because I was new to the process. So whatever you need head there and be sure to see Jeff whether you want to buy used or new, finance, lease he will take care of you. I am beyond happy with my new Hyundai!

Jeff Price