Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

Rocky Rodriguez

November 20, 2018

"Love my Mercedes! "

- EvelynK

I had a great experience. Everyone was super helpful. I went through several rounds of negotiations and we came to a mutually beneficial agreement with finacning I feel happy about. I left feeling wonderfuk with the car of my dreams. The whole crew Joey, Dan, Frank and Bob were amazing. I can’t recommend you guys enough! Thank you!!

Frank Carpentier
Other Employees : Dan, Joey, bob

November 19, 2018

"I’m so happy"

- Ashli9301

I am so impressed with this dealership. I went in hesitant because of some yelp reviews but they were all ridiculous trivial things from people who have apparently a low appreciation for car dealerships to begin with. Eddie was amazing and bent over backwards to help me get the car and price I wanted. No one was pushy or mean or belittling. I can’t express in words how at home I felt here and how great everyone is. I would really recommend this dealership. Great family owned and operated place.

Eddie Caballero
Daniel Gagne
Kaila Lincoln

November 18, 2018

"Awesome experience! Great staff! Very knowledgeable "

- James

I would definitely do business with them again! Sales staff was not pushy and got me a great deal on a great vehicle. Very pleased!

Mark McDowell