Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

Floor Manager

January 19, 2019

"10 out of 10"

- ..

Car shopping is one of the worst ways to spend a Saturday in my opinion. I was dreading it. We drove by the dealership and found the car that I fell in love with. Jeff made it an easy process and I would do business with him again! It ended up not being that bad of a process after all.

Jeff Overman

January 17, 2019

"Quick and easy "

- Jckb

I have been going through several financial disputes over a long period of time where I have been building up my credit up for several years now patiently waiting to get into my dream car a ford mustang. After years of saving up and building my credit I stumbled upon Neiman and rocky mountain auto brokers after I was turned down by so many other dealerships. Not only did they get me approved they were patient and kind throughout the entire process and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Not only did they give me a proof but they got me a prude on my dream car. Nice to finally have a win in my life it has been full of ups and downs. All the hard work I have put in over the years has finally paid off and I could never be happier. Thank you Neiman and the rest of rocky mountain auto brokers for making one of my biggest dreams/goals come true. I am forever grateful! Thank you all so much. I really can’t thank you all enough.

Neiman Lee
Kaila Lincoln
Rocky Rodriguez
Pearl Johnson

January 14, 2019

"Review "

- Carbuyerguy

Bought two cars from them. They helped out a lot with the issues we were having. Rocky got us a really good deal and made a situation right!

Mitch Minnix