Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

562 Reviews of Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

January 17, 2019

"Quick and easy "

- Jckb

I have been going through several financial disputes over a long period of time where I have been building up my credit up for several years now patiently waiting to get into my dream car a ford mustang. After years of saving up and building my credit I stumbled upon Neiman and rocky mountain auto brokers after I was turned down by so many other dealerships. Not only did they get me approved they were patient and kind throughout the entire process and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Not only did they give me a proof but they got me a prude on my dream car. Nice to finally have a win in my life it has been full of ups and downs. All the hard work I have put in over the years has finally paid off and I could never be happier. Thank you Neiman and the rest of rocky mountain auto brokers for making one of my biggest dreams/goals come true. I am forever grateful! Thank you all so much. I really can’t thank you all enough.

Neiman Lee
Kaila Lincoln
Pearl Johnson
January 14, 2019

"Review "

- Carbuyerguy

Bought two cars from them. They helped out a lot with the issues we were having. Rocky got us a really good deal and made a situation right!

Mitch Minnix
January 13, 2019

"Buying a car"

- Creyes1416

I’m a first time buyer and the employees made me have a great experience, super friendly, and answered all my questions about the vehicle.

January 12, 2019

"Smooth transaction and fair proce"

- Pherring2000

Mitch worked with us late on a Sat. night. He was friendly, fair and worked well with our family. Rocky was able to help us get our paperwork done quickly but also made sure we understood what we were signing.

Mitch Minnix

"It was pleasant "

- Bryson100

I had a overall good experience with this dealership and my salesman I would recommend you to my friends and family everyone here was very nice and helpful

Oriana Rodriguez
January 12, 2019

"Smooth and took no time at all"

- Vinny86

Friendly staff. Jeff was professional, polite and knowledgeable. He wasn't pushy at all. He helped me to get to the price I want. I think he deserve a raise!

"Happy customer "

- Happycustomer

Upon walking into Rocky Mountain auto brokers Neiman greeted me with open arms and was nothing short of an amazing young man to work with. My wife had gotten into a previous accident damaging her old car so we had been looking some time to get into something new. Neiman was patient and kind with us to find exactly what we were looking for. The customer service and entire sales process was easily the best experience that we have ever had. Thank you so much Neiman. We definitely plan on coming back to see him and Rocky mountain auto brokers in the future

Neiman Lee
Kaila Lincoln
January 11, 2019

"Ist pass success"

- Shopping

Our sales person Lauren listened to what our daughter wanted in a vehicle and providered her on target options without high pressure. She understood who she was and helped her to find the perfect car for her. Lauren is direct but caring and professional. I would recommend Lauren as a sales person and would by a car from her again

Lauren Perry
January 11, 2019

"Customer Satisfaction "

- Littlejenn

I have bought a total of 3 cars within the last 3 years from this dealership. Rocky and his team gave the utmost attention with understanding my needs, along with my daughters. Rocky went above the call of duty with assisting me with all 3 cars and even gave me an excellent deal with two cars I traded in. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to trade or look for a new car!

Daniel Gagne
January 09, 2019

"Awesome experience "

- David35

I told my friend to come to Rocky Mountain Colorado Springs to look for a new vehicle because of my past experience here. My first time buying a car here was my Nissan Xterra and they had great customer service and I have now had the car for 5 years. Jeff and Oscar helped me and my friend pick out another great car and got us an awesome deal. Thank you very much for 2 amazing cars, and we both look forward to business with Rocky Mountain in the future.