Ron Tonkin Toyota

Mark Knudsen

August 29, 2018

"Great service "

- JameyLaw77

If you want excellent service please ask for Ravi Kim and Evan Muncy. You Won’t be disappointed!!! We will be back. Thank you Ravi.

Evan Muncy

June 24, 2018

"Didn't disclose some major issues"

- redheadguy2001

I went to this dealership in the late afternoon to look at a car. It wasn't quite what I was looking for and the friendly salesman recommended more cars and we looked around for the while. Toward the end of the afternoon a car was recommended that looked really good. I looked around it and test drove it and things seemed good. I told him I wasn't sure about just buying a car I don't know much about and he told me that they have 3 extremely stringent inspection checklists they follow and he was confident that the car had no issues. Like a sucker I ended up buying the car that evening. After driving it around during the day I noticed deep scratches in the front and back windows, some deep enough to get your fingernail into. (These scratches had not been visible in the twilight when I was shown the car.). Also the steering wheel adjustment would come loose and the streering column would collapse (a common problem that should have been inspected for) I texted my salesman about it and he immediately sent me back a text that basically said it's my problem. I reached out to their customer service lady who seemed nice, strung me out for about a month before saying management decided it was my problem. So they didn't disclose these not obvious problems, and I am a sucker who trusted a dealer and didn't take it to a mechanic to get it checked out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership so you don't end up like me.

Craig Doby

May 25, 2018

"Really easy"

- SteveVH

My first experience with Justin was a few years ago. I was pleasantly surprised that he left me alone as I looked over the car I was interested in. Now I've purchased three cars from him. All three were finalized by email including trade. Pretty incredible. I'd not experienced anything like that during my 45 years of buying cars for myself and my wife.

Justin Lemons