Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

835 Reviews of Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

January 14, 2019

"Best of the Best!!!"

- Skeptical daughter

This was our 5th purchase from Rosen since 2008. During that time, we have also purchase 2 Lexus and a Mercedes-Benz. We keep coming back to Rosen. Their customer service is 2nd to none; and, the quality of their product (and warranty) is 2nd to none. Everyone in the dealership treat us like family.

Brian Acosta
Debrah Campbell
Other Employees : Service Techs
December 12, 2018

"Waiting 17 years for this "

- Dream Come True Gal

I had been driving the same car for 17 years. Needless to say, picking and buying my next car was little daunting. After doing tons of research, I had my final three picked. The Genesis G70 was on the list. I went into Rosen and met Jon. He listened to me and gave me good information on the initial visit. My husband and I came back and test drove the car after driving the other two on my list. We literally talked price in 30 minutes and after thinking about it for a few hours, I texted Jon to ask him to set the car aside for me. The buying process was easy and straight forward-very different then 17 years ago. I cannot say enough about the service I received from Jon and the whole team!! They were all so helpful throughout. I absolutely LOVE the G70 and would tell anyone to give it a spin-Jon will help you out!! You will not regret it!!! Thank you for making my car buying experience a smooth one!!

Other Employees : Joyce in Service
December 08, 2018

"Awesome experience!!!"

- Mb4801

Jon Muehl went out of his way to make my purchase, fast and extremely convenient! If you are buying a car you must contact him. I live far from that dealership but the professionalism and ease made it worth the trip and I will certainly make that same trip next time I buy a car. The transparent and straightforward pricing was fantastic. I knew out the door price and had a confirmed payment before I even stepped in the dealership door. Yaseen made the paper work part quick and easy and the the time to make sure I understood and was comfortable with everything. Jon had the car ready, cleaned, and gassed up. He took the time to explain every button and helped me with all the apps and tech connect. Very very happy customer here. I hope any who read this find out For themselves!

December 06, 2018

"Best Dealership ever !"

- Doc Cindy

This is the best "car buying" experience that I have had in 50 years of driving. Jared and Dominic were professional and helpful. This is actually a car dealership that you can trust!

Dominick Logan
November 27, 2018

"Took time to explain everything in detail."

- Gramma lady 4

Each personI worked with took their time to explain everything in detail and answered my questions. They were all very helpful, and the salesman worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted & needed.

Eduardo Hernandez
November 24, 2018

"Jon was great "

- langecae

Jon was extremely helpful and honest while we were buying a new car. He showed us how to use everything in the car and fold us to call or come back if we need more help.

November 23, 2018

"Leasing experience at Rosen Hyundai"

- Liz4

Jared Shaw went above and beyond to find the Hyundai Tyson sel plus I wanted. It was a,difficult task considering there was only one left far way but he amazingly found it . Jared is a friendly great salesman. I would recommend buying or leasing from Jared Shaw he is very dedicated and will find what your looking for and at a affordable price. Yaseen Ali did a great job with the financing and is very friendly This is the 2nd car i have leases thru Rosen Hyundai

November 19, 2018

"Great experience!"

- dlgkar07

Great experience from start to finish. Transparent pricing. Very patient and went over everything. No surprises when we signed the contract. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Would recommend.

November 19, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Miodrag

Rosen Hyundai really met my expectations in every way. Working with Jon was stress free and the overall experience was pleasant. You can expect to be treated professionally, everything is transparent and they will work hard to make customers happy. I got a car in color, both exterior and interior, that I desired which was really neat. All in all, Rosen is a great dealership to purchase your new car.

November 02, 2018

"Always good experience at Rosen Hyundai "

- Mikegavs

This is the 6th car my family has purchased at Rosen Hyundai. Enough said, we wouldn’t have gone back that many times if we hadn’t had a great experience every time. Jon Muehl is a very good salesman with exceptional knowledge of his products. Great attention to detail. Jared Shaw has also worked with us and done an excellent job.

Debrah Campbell