Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Eduardo Hernandez, Sales & Lease Consultant, Rosen Hyundai of Algonquin

Eduardo Hernandez

Sales & Lease Consultant

September 22, 2018

"2019 Santa Fe Ultimate "

- RossF

Rosen Hyundai is without a doubt, an excellent dealership to work with! Total professionalism and great customer service! Not part of any large dealer group, and on-site ownership ensures a great experience.

Greg Epstein
Debrah Campbell
Dominick Logan

September 22, 2018

"Happy 2018 Hyundai Elantra owners!"

- DP

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our car buying experience at Rosen Hyundai in Elgin, IL This is our 3rd purchase with Jon Muehl, our sales person. He understands our car tastes! Also, Jon had everything waiting for us whe we arrived at the dealership which sped up the process. Yaseen Mirali, Fisnce Manager, gave us the Veteran’s discount, once he found out that I had served in the US Army. All in all, I would truly recommend Rosen Hyundai for your next car!

Yaseen Ali

September 11, 2018

"My first new car"

- Miranda44

I had a great experience even though I was nervous about buying a new car. I love that I didn't feel pressured and Jon listened to what I wanted and what I could afford. I love my Kona crossover style and it's features.

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $23835