Route 33 Nissan

Charbel Gheya

Ian Hanlon, Sales Manager, Route 33 Nissan

Ian Hanlon

January 15, 2019

"Mike Dejesus is the only man you will need. "

- Ajaylucknow

Mike Dejesus was very informative and helped me choose the correct car. I am so glad to be walking away with a Nissan Maxima for a steal. He showed me all the cool features and made me feel extremely comfortable with no pressure. Thanks Mike!!!

January 14, 2019

"A very pleasant experience"

- Rogue owner

My wife was in the market for a Nissan Rogue. She stopped by the dealership and met up with Tim Kaplan. She told Tim the options she wanted and he helped her find a vehicle that was to her liking. He showed her how everything worked and let her make her own decisions without any pressure at all. He was very patient, answering her numerous questions. I then had the pleasure of meeting Tim and he went over everything with me as well. He showed me all of the features on the vehicle and even helped me to get the all weather floor mats we wanted. He also showed me around the parts and service areas of the dealership. He was able to make a deal with us that we could afford and we got a heck of a lot of vehicle for the money. He was also around to answer his phone when we called multiple times with some questions. It was a pleasure working with Tim and I would highly recommend stopping by this dealership and asking for Tim Kaplan.

Tim Kaplan

January 14, 2019

"Mike dejesus"

- Tifftiff12

He is very easy to work with and also welcoming. Work within my means and gave me no problems. I recommend coming to see him.

New 2019 Nissan Rogue, $36950