Rusty Wallis Honda - Service Center

1,215 Reviews

1,215 Reviews of Rusty Wallis Honda - Service Center

Sort by
September 22, 2022

He comprado 2 vehiculos alli, la atencion es excelente, los vendedores han ido mas alla de mis expectativas, Jennifer en el area de servicios es muy amable y atenta. More

by PATRICIAISABEL303
Jennifer recibe los autos para servicios
Sep 22, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Rusty Wallis Honda. We look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

September 22, 2022

Rusty Wallis is very helpful and efficient. Highly recommend their service department for your Honda service. More

by ddking2
Jackson in Service Dept.
Sep 25, 2022 -

September 16, 2022

Quickly solved my tire pressure monitoring system problem when others had been unable to solve. More

by bob.chisholm
Service Dept.
Sep 16, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thank you, Bob. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

September 16, 2022

You all were very polite and courteous prompt and got the job done was and am very satisfied thank you highly recommend your services to others More

by Joycelyn smith
Darryl Dotsy
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Rusty Wallis
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Micheal Hayes
Sep 18, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Joycelyn, Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Rusty Wallis Honda.

September 12, 2022

Whenever I go in for service, I always receive excellent service. The service professional, Jennifer, was knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive to my needs and questions. She is GREAT! More

by BASARRATT4
Jennifer
Sep 13, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Jennifer and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

September 03, 2022

I am a long time Rusty Wallis customer. I have never had any issues with service, employees, or quality of work. Everyone has always been knowledgeable, helpful, and informative when we hav More

by Cindy
Fernando Aguilar
Sep 04, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

September 02, 2022

My CRV got fixed but the communication along the way was really REALLY bad in Express and got better at the Main Service but my car sat quite a time with no repairs being done until I called several times. More

by cheri minks
Brian Stevens
Sep 04, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thank you for choosing Rusty Wallis Honda. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We will share your comments with the team in order to improve service and we hope to see you again!

August 31, 2022

Peter team in service was great. He was efficient, his communication was great, and he was very straightforward….great experience More

by Michaelbemery
Peter Tran
Aug 31, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear Peter was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

August 31, 2022

For me didn’t take long I will be back employees where awesome the waiting room was very clean More

by GET.YOUR.GLO.ON
Don’t remember
Sep 02, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Rusty Wallis Honda. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

August 30, 2022

Always great communication and let me know how long it will take. I’m always happy with the service. More

by DEC6
Service lead
Aug 30, 2022 -

Rusty Wallis Honda responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Rusty Wallis Honda. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

1 - 10 of 1,215 results