Ryan Auto Mall

Jeff Seibert, GM Finance Manager, Ryan Auto Mall

Jeff Seibert

GM Finance Manager

November 21, 2018

"Great! Listened to your needs and wants"

- Smiley90

Understanding, willing to work with us, helping us out with getting our wants and needs, sharing persona story about extended warranty/insurance, willing to fix anything to keep us satisfied with our purchase.

Doug Rambow

November 20, 2018

"Wonderful customer service, great prices"

- YoungFamily

Melisa was amazing, very friendly, and genuinely wanted to help us after we were unexpectedly left without a vehicle. As a family with an infiant and a tight budget I was worried about searching for something new, or even used, but I'm confident with the choice we made there. The process was a breeze and picking one out was no problem at all. I stated what we wanted on the phone and when we visited to actually look she had a list that was highlighted and general prices worked out. We choose the first one we test drove!

Melisa Rokala
Shaun Olson

November 19, 2018

"Easy to deal with"

- trager1975

Damian Frentz was easy to work with. I didn't feel like I was being sold anything. He answered my questions and didn't push anything on me. Great experience.

Damian Frentz