Ryan Auto Mall

Reece Schlenz

December 10, 2017

"Wonderful staff"

- Angelia

The staff was very helpful. They worked with me, to make sure I got all the information I needed. Doug responded to any questions I had right away. Even after purchasing the vehicle.

December 09, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Tia

I reached out to Tanner Bonnema (sales), at Ryan Auto Mall in Buffalo, MN with all the features I was looking for in a new vehicle. Tanner, took note of everything I had asked for. Prior to going to the dealership to test drive, Tanner was off searching for the best vehicle for me and sent emails along the way. When I arrived at the dealership, Tanner had the two vehicles I chose (out of the ones he had sent me), washed and warmed up out front. Tanner was thorough when introducing the features of both vehicles and took the time to answer all of my questions without making me feel rushed. I even got to bring my best friend with for the test drive! I was happy and relieved that Tanner explained the entire process from beginning to end. Tanner has a contagious excitement about his knowledge of the vehicles at Ryan Auto Mall. This made the process of buying a new car fun - as it should be! While, I waited to finalize my purchase with finance (Jeff), Tanner took the time to check in with me and update me on the wait time and make sure I knew where the hot coffee was (it was a cold December day). For any Caribou coffee lovers - they use Caribou coffee grinds for their customer coffee!! I took out a personal loan through my bank for my new 2014 Buick Encore, so the only work I had to do was with my bank - otherwise Tanner and all the great staff at Ryan Auto Mall did everything else. I would highly recommend buying a car from Ryan Auto Mall and make sure you ask for Tanner Bonnema (sales) to help you find what you are looking for! Tanner, went above and beyond to ensure I got the best vehicle with all the features I requested AND below my budget! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or sales rep to work with. If you want to work with someone who actually cares about you, your safety, what you want and can afford then ask for Tanner! I can assure you, you will not be disappointed with your service! What are you waiting for? I would also like to recognize Jeff in finance - he was honest, thorough, and ensured I understood what I was reading, signing, and leaving with. Tim (boss man) was also pretty awesome! He reassured me on a personal concern I had and I left feeling confident and comfortable with my purchase! Thank you, Ryan Auto Mall (Tanner, Jeff, & Tim) for going the extra mile for your customers! I will be back with my Buick for future maintenance and purchases! Tia

Tanner Bonnema

December 09, 2017

"Great First Time Car Buying Experience "

- Tina16

I got a great deal on 2016 Chevy Cruze. The staff was very informative and kept things short, sweet, and to the point. Although I came on a busy day, they continuously kept me updated on where I stood in the process and I never felt lost or uninformed. So far I am very satisfied and will be coming back to them in the future.

Tim Adams