Ryan Auto Mall

911 Hwy 55 E, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313

2503 Reviews of Ryan Auto Mall

April 21, 2018

"Courteous, Helpful Knowledgable and Honest"

- rypawelk

Everyone was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I felt they were very honest with me which allowed me to trust them and confidently make my buying decision. John Fuller was on of the best salesman I've ever dealt with. I want to work with them again on my next vehicle.

John Fuller
Lisa Stifter
April 21, 2018

"Great service"

- arch+trip39

We received immediate, attentive, and friendly service. This continued with our repeated inquiry visits as we were trying to decide what would be the best purchase/ lease for us. Melisa Rokala was appreciated greatly for her knowledge of product, being available, researching a number of options for us (patiently) and encouraging us to return with any and questions or concerns after our purchase. Also we never felt any unwelcome sales pressure.

Melisa Rokala
April 20, 2018

"Awesome "

- Truck man 1018

Contacted them ahead of time and met a sales man who helped me get a vehicle that I wanted and didn’t try pushing a vehicle that I didn’t want on me like I had run into at some other dealerships.

April 19, 2018

"Doug Rambow - made car buying fun!"

- ANN

Doug made car buying easy and fun! I called ahead and told him what I was looking for and he had a few cars picked out for me to see. Found exactly what I was looking for. Got a great deal on an awesome car. Doug is knowledgeable and helpful.

Brad Harloff
April 19, 2018

"Amazing! Professional! No pressure!"

- Kelbob1241

totally impressed with a female salesperson in a mostly dominant male profession! She read me right and steered me in the right direction! Deb was awesome!

Debra Peterson
Matt Ryan
Mike Hokanson
April 19, 2018

"Jeff Nelson - Awesome Sales Person- No Hassle -No Pressure"

- Hondagirl

Jeff was awesome sales person, he got me a great deal.Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. He was not pushy at all unlike other sales people.

Jeff Nelson
April 18, 2018

"Very satisfied customer"

- Jan

excellent service from both scott and jeff ,got my payments down over half of what they were, with a four year newer car ! very happy with the whole ryans group!

Scott Goodmanson
April 18, 2018

"Thank you Doug Rambow for helping us find our new truck!!"

- jjchurch

Ryan Auto Mall is a professional and family like business. Doug Rambow and the rest of the staff were so helpful in finding the exact truck we were looking for. It was such a pleasure working with everyone there. Big thanks to Doug!! Great salesperson!

Bill Preisinger
Lisa Stifter
April 17, 2018

"Great Service and Understanding Staff"

- Erick Galkowski

The staff was great and worked with my family we're are a family of four with a low function ASD son and a high functioning ASD daughter and the staff took their time with us and also made speacial accommodation for our children. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Debra Peterson
Apr 18, 2018 -

Ryan Auto Mall responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you and your family had such a pleasant experience with us! We sincerely value your business and appreciate your recommendation to our dealership. Until the next time we meet, take care!

April 15, 2018

"Ryan's Auto"

- Natalie Edwards28

I was absolutely satisfied with the service provided by Doug and Brian at Ryan's Auto mall. I came in looking for a used vehicle. I Left there with something even better and brand new. The guys were very knowledgeable and not pushy at all they listen to what I needed and helped me to find the right fit vehicle for me; I'm absolutely satisfied.I would recommend them to friends and family.

Brian Marks
Apr 16, 2018 -

Ryan Auto Mall responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ryan Chevrolet. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1 - 10 of 2,503 results