S & E Auto Sales and Service

Internet Sales and Marketing Manager

June 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- Dan

Great service from Chris and Steve. My family was looking for a Jeep Liberty and we found the perfect one at S & E. Chris and Stive were both very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience.

Steve Cirino

June 17, 2018

"Don’t fear car salesman"

- Jsscott06

I’ve bought multiple cars in my life and this place by far was my best experience. Most everyone you talk to will cringe at the thought of buying a vehicle and working with a salesman. I had the pleasure of dealing with Chris and Steve in Weymouth which made my experience nothing but joyful.. the way it should be! I won’t be buying another vehicle anytime soon but I do know when that time comes it will be at S&E Auto!!!!

June 15, 2018

"Buy your car from here!!!"

- Collcliffy12

I had a great experience as soon as I stepped into S&E auto and was greeted by Chris. I had a couple cars I had in mind and he showed me all of my options until I was set. I never felt pressured into buying but was definitely in need of a car. He was honest and super helpful. I would suggest anyone to buy from S&E Auto. Thanks again guys!

S & E Auto Sales and Service, Weymouth, MA, 02189