S & E Auto Sales and Service

Steve Cirino

October 22, 2018

"Great experience"

- Shannon13

The Nissan I bought is gorgeous! The price was unbeatable especially for a car like this so I could definitely not pass it up! Chris made this process so easy- from helping me find my beautiful car to making the paperwork as simple and painless as possible! I have already recommended this dealership to a friend and I would recommend them again!

October 19, 2018

"Jeep Patriot "

- chriscaron

Working with SE Auto was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Chris was very attentive and answered all the questions I had. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for great service and fair prices

October 18, 2018

"Great service no hassles"

- CS

S&E Auto is great. It’s a no pressure or hassle dealership. Chris was great to work with. He was very honest and upfront. He was knowledgeable in answering any questions. I’d highly recommend Chris and S&E Auto.

S & E Auto Sales and Service, Weymouth, MA, 02189