Sacramento Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service Office Manager

September 19, 2018

"Thanks Will!"

- Jeffhall916

I just left the Sacramento Dodge dealership and my experience was with Will from service and on top of being such a great guy, he took care of all my needs for my jeep Rubicon. I can't recommend highly enough. I know that going to a dealership can be hard sometimes but he made it smooth and easy. Thanks well, I appreciate all you did

Will Miller

September 05, 2018

"Worst Dealer Ever"

- B5RTCharger

Was working with a sales person to get a feel for our first Wrangler, but not planning to purchase that day. The sales manager finds one above our price range and really tries selling it to us. Makes a good offer, but it is still above our price range. After a couple of hours at the dealership, we are ready to leave. My wife is in the car. The sales manger comes back to me with a number that gets me to talk my wife back inside. So we are in agreement at this number. My wife needed to drive a similar model (this one was at another dealer), which in itself takes a while for the sales person to pull one up. Then we work on the finance application and are ready to sign the papers and get some food. Now it has been another two hours. When the finance person comes over, he brings the price that we tuned down from earlier that caused my wife to get in the car. This price is $2,500 over the price that we were in agreement on. The finance person tells us that the other number is unattainable because the dealership has already used all of its "coupons". How can the sales manager make an offer that he can't make? Why did no one tell us this number was not possible two hours earlier?

Chris Shaffer

May 16, 2018

"Couldn’t be happier!"

- SoullessBeauty

I came to the dealership, not expecting to leave with a car that day. I don’t think I could have done it without Drew. He made sure that I would be leaving with a car. He got me the best deal on a 2015 Civc with only 30k miles. And I’m in love with it! I’m extremely happy with my car purchase here. I would definitely recommend going to Drew to get you a new car, he’s the best!

Drew Taylor